November 2012 Moms
Options

Hi Ladies! BFP, I think. Which HPT did you use?

I used the store brand plus sign ones. One last night and one today. Both had the plus sign, this mornings darker then the other. MH went and got the disposable clear blue easy "pregnant" "Not pregant" ones and it came up not pregnant. I'm still 2 days out from my missed period, maybe it was too early for that one? The plus sign ones were clearly positive. I used them when i got pg with my son so i know i did them right.  

Mommy to Giovanni Louis -- 3/5/2007 and Dante Michael due 10/25/2011

Re: Hi Ladies! BFP, I think. Which HPT did you use?

• Options
    Was it a blue dye test? Blue dye tests are notorious for false positives. That said, the digital needs a higher HCG level than others, so you generally need to use FMU if you're going to use one before your period is due. Try a digital or a pink dye test tomorrow morning with FMU. Good luck!

BabyFetus Ticker
    It's a BOY!

CafeMom Tickers
  • Options

You mean the plus sign one? It wasn't a blue dye it was pink. Its the same one i used with my first pg.

Of course now i am remembering that I never used the CBE with #1 b/c they had horrible reviews online! tins of false positives and false negtives too. 

Mommy to Giovanni Louis -- 3/5/2007 and Dante Michael due 10/25/2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i used a digital cause i wanted to see it in print lol   i think it was clearblue brand
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"