New Jersey Babies

Pediatrician and Ob-Gyn in Whippany, NJ area

We are moving to Whippany, NJ and need a great pediatrician with early morning, late hours and are open on weekend. My husband and I both work so we don't have the luxury of taking our baby to the doctor in the middle of the day, unless he is sick of course!!Also looking for an OB-GYN recommendation. The last one I had did not have great bed side manners during my delivery. He did his job as a doctor and that was it! I need someone more caring, sensitive and more human!It will be great if doctors had privileges at Morristown Memorial Hospital. MMH was wonderful. The nurses were the best. They filled in what my OB=GYN was lacking. Hope to hear back soon. 

Re: Pediatrician and Ob-Gyn in Whippany, NJ area

• We use Denville Pediatrics and are very happy with them.  We really like Dr. Dana.

https://www.denvillepediatrics.com/

For OBGYN - I am not sure who your last was, but I had my daughter at MMH also and I use Dr. Matthew Iammatteo and he is fantastic and was fantastic at the delivery of my daughter. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • who was your last doc?

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Craig Bissinger. If you google him you'll find a ton of info about him. He was fantastic with both my pregnancies.... my first pg i had a lot of issues and was in a LOT of pain (kidney stones, migraines, etc).... he always made me feel he really cared that I was hurting- always gave me tons of time, answered every question with great info and often a little anecdotal story to ease my fears, etc.  He delivered my twins (c/s) and was fantastic.  I miss being there all the time to see him!  And his partner, Dr. Marisol Flores, is also amazing.  They are in Parisppany and deliver at MMH.

they share calls with Immateao - who has a great rep in the area.  His bedside manner isn't as "touchy feely" as Bissinger - but he is an excellent doc (I met him when i was in the hospital with my kidney stones). Quite a few of my friends go to him.....  It's good to know who shares calls with your OB b/c that person has a good chance of delivering your child, too.

• Loading the player...
  • I've been going to my OB/GYN since for at least 8 years and I love them. My Dr. is Dr. Sarah Potash in Cedar Knolls. She is part of group headed by a Dr. Kuchera (a man). They are located on East Hanover Avenue and deliver out of Morristown Memorial. I would recommend them to anyone! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"