December 2010 Moms

Arranged marriage

If you could arrange a marriage between your LO and any other bumpies LO, who would you pick?

I'm not sure I can pick since my LO is already getting married to like 5 little girls...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Arranged marriage

• Hmm... It is a toss up but she can pick from lilmgirl's kamikaze, juliet's Lawson, osc's Charlie or chw's Cooper!
  • Good choices :) It's hard to pick. December mamas had some cute little girls!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm thinking Kamikaze's hair is pretty adorable... but maybe LO would like an "older man" and go for Charlie... :)

• Jorjia is a very independant little chick, I don't know if shed go for the whole arranged marriage thing.

• I'm taking offers on Matilda as I speak...
    Mum to W (4) and M (nearly 2)
  • :sniff sniff: nobody want's ezra?  he's not as annoying as his mommy and he comes with a goat!! :sniff:

if it's okay with lala I wanna hook E up with genna because she's got it goin on, yet she remains down to earth.

• There are already 2 that are in an arranged marriage. Papers drawn up and everything. Haha!
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imagebabyonthebrain2010:

:sniff sniff: nobody want's ezra?  he's not as annoying as his mommy and he comes with a goat!! :sniff:

if it's okay with lala I wanna hook E up with genna because she's got it goin on, yet she remains down to earth.

Haha, I was totally going to say Ezra.  So I think that means it's a done deal, right? lol

imageimageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLaLaaaa:
    imagebabyonthebrain2010:

:sniff sniff: nobody want's ezra?  he's not as annoying as his mommy and he comes with a goat!! :sniff:

Haha, I was totally going to say Ezra.  So I think that means it's a done deal, right? lol

Dang! I was gonna snag Ezra for Mackenzie! Especially since I heard he came with a goat! Maybe he'll be into that whole Sister Wives thing....

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagebabyonthebrain2010:

I know we're a little late to the party but I think Jacquelyn would love Ezra. I can get the papers together if you think he would be interested. :)

image Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• G heard that CRFJAG's Sadie is hot for him. He's holding out for her and her super cute smile!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"