Maine Babies

Vacation ideas

From Boston and I am trying to find a good vacation spot for my family to go to this summer for a week. I have twin girls  2 1/2 years old so I need some where that we dont have to drive much if at all.  Where would you recommend plus any hotels, cottages etc.

we like to go to the beach - which do you prefer York Beach, Old Orchard,  etc.....???

Re: Vacation ideas

• Old Orchard is so much fun!! they have great hotels right on the beach and if you dont want to be that close to the water portland is right up the highway with higher end hotels. they also have rides for  kids on the boardwalk, and cute little shops with beach clothes and toys.

BarHarbor is also very nice they have hiking, fishing, whale watching, shopping, horseback ridding, and a couple beaches. you can walk almost anywhere and you get to experience a little bit of everything maine has to offer. Its really beautiful in the summer time and one of my favorite places to vacation.  Maine is a cool place to visit, just beware of the misquitos lol.

• I agree, Bar harbor/acadia is fabulous!
    After two losses, a rainbow arrived! DD born 11.5.11
    Dx with severe Asherman's syndrome after a botched PP D&C (pursuing med mal)
    Hysteroscopy Oct '13, not enough progress 
    Hysteroscopy Jan '14, given an end-of-the-road diagnosis
    Joined International Asherman's Association April '14 
    Not ready to give up yet.
    Hysteroscopy with Dr. Isaacson (an expert in the USA) 6.2.14: Good prognosis, at least 50% of cavity open.
    Repeat hysteroscopy scheduled with Dr. I on 6.16.14. Great progress. Unbenched!!!!
    Discussing actively TTC with DH after the heartache of the last year. We're both reeling.

Please, please, please. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Old Orchard has my vote. It's a favorite of ours
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"