Pittsburgh Babies

Any consignment sale-goers here?

I've been reading posts on some couponing blogs about baby consignment sales--has anyone been to any local sales? I'd love to take a look at a few, but I don't know of any in the Pittsburgh area and I don't know anyone who's been to one...anybody have experience with them?
BFP #1 - 7.29.09, EDD 4.12.10, PTL @ 29wks, 32wks, 35wks before being induced 4.6.10 @ 39wks BFP #2 - 12.26.10, EDD 9.7.11, M/C 1.25.11 @ 8wks (OBGYN change) BFP #3 - 3.30.11, EDD 12.12.11, M/C 6.9.11 @ 13wks (genetic tests showed no abnormalities, normal u/s day of m/c) BFP #4 - 7.8.11, EDD 3.23.11 (OBGYN change at 10 weeks) Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Any consignment sale-goers here?

• I don't know what area you are in but if you're around the South Hills area there is going to be a consignment event at the old Value City Shopping Center in Pleasant Hills. It's called Snuggle Bugs and Company. March 19-26th. www.snugglebugsconsignment.com . If you register online as being pregnant you get to attend before the general public.
  • There is in the North Hills later this month called Sunflower Sprouts: https://www.sunflowersprouts.org/Home_Page.php

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Hi C! I didn't know you posted here!

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • I randomly check the page here and there!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I second the Snuggle Bugs vote!  This sale is huge.  I've been three times and they sell EVERYTHING you would need for a newborn, toddler or older child.  Cothes, toys, baby gear like strollers, high chairs, bouncy seats.  The prices are fabulous and there is so much of everything you just shop the item and you want and then find out which one is the best price!  Quick example, there must have been 50 Tickle Me Elmos when I was looking for one so I just found one that looked like it was in good shape and the right price!  FABULOUS!  You can shop on Friday, it is their busiest day but also the same day the majority of the items are sold.  Get your pass on their website, snugglebugsconsignment.com, and then get their early before they open.  Oh and a tip, come with a list and shop clothes last.  THere are so many clothes but the bigger baby items go FAST. 
  • There is another big one coming up in April in Neville Island Sports Complex. Cant think of the name right now. But it comes twice a year. If you sell or volunteer you can shop early. I only went once but there was lots of stuff.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"