New York Babies

MKMG 1st appointment ?

edited July 2021 in New York Babies
I have my first appointment with the coordinator on Monday. I didn't have this the first time around. What should I expect.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: MKMG 1st appointment ?

• Which office? (I am in Carmel this time)  Mine was brief and quick this time around (heck it had been 7 months since I gave birth lol), actually I didn't meet with coordinator just talked with her on phone to schedule bloodwork appointment and Dr gave me the new mom folder.

Last time I was in Mt. Kisco.  The lady Maureen there asked if I had questions, gave me a folder of information, (birthing classes, info on testing, each trimester), magazine, book and next appointment scheduled. 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I go to Mt Kisco. It was a total waist of my time to sit in front of this woman who gave me papers and asked if I have questions?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagenavybride06:

Which office? (I am in Carmel this time)  Mine was brief and quick this time around (heck it had been 7 months since I gave birth lol), actually I didn't meet with coordinator just talked with her on phone to schedule bloodwork appointment and Dr gave me the new mom folder.

Last time I was in Mt. Kisco.  The lady Maureen there asked if I had questions, gave me a folder of information, (birthing classes, info on testing, each trimester), magazine, book and next appointment scheduled. 

this.  You will also do some bloodwork.  For me it was helpful as it was my first baby. I think they also want you to meet her so you know she is an available resource to you if you have any questions.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • the first appointment is always boring... around 12 weeks u get an ultrasound... then it gets fun!!!! best wishes!!!   where are you delivering??
    Enjoying parenthood after 3 1/2 long years of trying...
  • August- just collect the coupons from the free magazines they have when you leave your appts in Mt. Kisco office.  I actually have to go there to see my doctor in April because I couldn't get an U/S appt in Carmel and Dr for the same day, so i am going to Carmel for U/S and Dr in Mt. Kisco the following day.  

We have been very happy there  so far, I had switched from Grecco in Mt. Kisco when I got pregnant last year to them.

• imagenavybride06:

August- just collect the coupons from the free magazines they have when you leave your appts in Mt. Kisco office.  I actually have to go there to see my doctor in April because I couldn't get an U/S appt in Carmel and Dr for the same day, so i am going to Carmel for U/S and Dr in Mt. Kisco the following day.  

We have been very happy there  so far, I had switched from Grecco in Mt. Kisco when I got pregnant last year to them.

KAren I didn't realize you were with MKMG. Your delivering at Putnam?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Nope. NWH, personally not a huge fan of Putnam and NWH was amazing last time we decided to go back in 15 months;) 
  • imagenavybride06:
    Nope. NWH, personally not a huge fan of Putnam and NWH was amazing last time we decided to go back in 15 months;) 

Putnams Birthing center is wonderful. When Ella was born they were nothing but amazing. Plus with her being in their NICU, they let me stay the whole time she was there. It was wonderful.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"