New Jersey Babies

baby shower locations? Where was yours?

Anyone living in the central nj area love their baby shower location???

I am looking for a place in east brunswick, south brunswick, north brunswick, sayerville, south river, and any of the surrounding towns?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image. image. image

Re: baby shower locations? Where was yours?

• I recently went to a Sunday brunch baby shower at Old Man Rafferty's in New Brunswick, and it was pretty nice.  We had a secluded back section of the restaurant all to ourselves.  I usually think their food is mediocre, but the brunch food was really good and the servers were pretty fast with the drink refills. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I had mine at the Cranbury Station on Rt. 130, not sure if it's still there, but I would not recommend it!  Not thrilled with the service and quite a few of the potatoes were black inside, which means that they were old.  I had actually never seen that before and was'nt thrilled to have my guests walk up and show that to me...how embarassing...

There's a place on Summerhill Rd. in Spotswood, I have baby brain at the moment and can't remember the name, but if your familiar with the area, you'll know what I'm talking about.  A friend of mine had her shower there and it turned out very nice.

Best wishes  : )

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"