Babies: 3 - 6 Months

I'm bored...

and feel like being an assh0le...in fact I've decided to give up being nice for lent.

What's the assholiest thing you've done this week?

Me: I invited my Dad over for dinner with me and the babe...then while he was on his way to my house I told him I didn't have time to cook and could he just bring me Chipotle. Then when he got here I handed him the baby, took my food, and holed myself up in my room and watched Bethenny Ever After.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: I'm bored...

• Told my friend I couldn't watch her son because I had things to do. And by "things to do" I meant lay on the couch in my PJs and play on the computer until noon. Besides, her son is a beast.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am sitting here on the couch bumping while LO is sleeping in the swing. I should be at the grocery store getting stuff for tonight's dinner but I think I'm going to wait until H gets home. I hate taking the baby to the store. He is working a 12 hour day and dinner won't be ready until 8 PM. I am a douche.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hmm...this week? I promised my H sex and then reneged. He was in bed waiting for it too. Whoops.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSnoopyLuv:

I am sitting here on the couch bumping while LO is sleeping in the swing. I should be at the grocery store getting stuff for tonight's dinner but I think I'm going to wait until H gets home. I hate taking the baby to the store. He is working a 12 hour day and dinner won't be ready until 8 PM. I am a douche.

Speaking of dinner, I plan on telling DH I forgot to take anything out to defrost but in reality I just want to go to the Five Guys place for dinner.

• imageHisSunshine1220:
    imageSnoopyLuv:

I am sitting here on the couch bumping while LO is sleeping in the swing. I should be at the grocery store getting stuff for tonight's dinner but I think I'm going to wait until H gets home. I hate taking the baby to the store. He is working a 12 hour day and dinner won't be ready until 8 PM. I am a douche.

Speaking of dinner, I plan on telling DH I forgot to take anything out to defrost but in reality I just want to go to the Five Guys place for dinner.

You are my hero. I do this once a week too. We have a Five Guys down the street, that's why my ass is so big.

• imageMissNikki007:
    Hmm...this week? I promised my H sex and then reneged. He was in bed waiting for it too. Whoops.

I do this all the time. I always come up with good excuses like "Oh I have to pump", "my va jay jay is smelly" or the baby miraculously cries.

Is it bad that I told him I'd have sex with him if he cleaned the litter box and then didn't? He said it was sad I was using sex to make him to chores. I told him it was sad I had to do that to make him do a chore. Asshat right here.

• imageSnoopyLuv:
    imageHisSunshine1220:
    imageSnoopyLuv:

You are my hero. I do this once a week too. We have a Five Guys down the street, that's why my ass is so big.

I've never been there before, and my ass is already huge. I am in trouble...

• imageHisSunshine1220:
    imageSnoopyLuv:

I am SO guilty of this one....it ALWAYS works haha

• imagesylwill:
    Told everyone at home I had to go to a work event after work yesterday when it was just a happy hour planned amongst a few of us. I enjoyed my 2 hrs out with work buds and went home relaxed.

I hate you just a little bit. I am so insanely jealous that you have had so much help.

• imageMissNikki007:
    Hmm...this week? I promised my H sex and then reneged. He was in bed waiting for it too. Whoops.

It would be worse if he was still in bed waiting for it...

• imageHisSunshine1220:
    imageSnoopyLuv:
    imageHisSunshine1220:
    imageSnoopyLuv:

Mine is bigger, I know from the weight loss post! Get a little burger, not a regular as the regular has two patties. You will also only need a medium fry to share.

• imageSnoopyLuv:

imageMissNikki007:

I do this all the time. I always come up with good excuses like "Oh I have to pump", "my va jay jay is smelly" or the baby miraculously cries.

Is it bad that I told him I'd have sex with him if he cleaned the litter box and then didn't? He said it was sad I was using sex to make him to chores. I told him it was sad I had to do that to make him do a chore. Asshat right here.

I normally say DS didn't nap well and fussed all day so now I am too tired and stressed out. Does that make me an asshat AND a bad mom?

• imageSnoopyLuv:

imageMissNikki007:

I so agree.
  • imageSnoopyLuv:

imageMissNikki007:

Not at all. It sounds like a win-win situation to me. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageSnoopyLuv:

imageMissNikki007:

Is it bad that this excuse probably wouldn't deter the BF?

• imageSnoopyLuv:
    imageHisSunshine1220:
    imageSnoopyLuv:
    imageHisSunshine1220:
    imageSnoopyLuv:

Mine is bigger, I know from the weight loss post! Get a little burger, not a regular as the regular has two patties. You will also only need a medium fry to share.

lol That's cheating!

Thanks for the advice! Although now I am contemplating getting it for lunch. But then what will be for dinner? Oh the dilemma...

• imagestylez6:
    imageSnoopyLuv:

imageMissNikki007:

Ha sometimes it doesn't work for me but I just think it's hilarious. I also tell him the last time I pooped like that makes a difference.

And BTW, I love that you have warsh in your siggy. You are truly from DC! I was born in Landover.

• On a whim I put DS in his crib wide awake thinking it was time for a nap. He put himself to sleep in 10 minutes flat. Now I'm at a loss as to what to do with myself.

I didn't expect it to actually work!

• imageSnoopyLuv:
    imagestylez6:
    imageSnoopyLuv:

imageMissNikki007:

Ha sometimes it doesn't work for me but I just think it's hilarious. I also tell him the last time I pooped like that makes a difference.

And BTW, I love that you have warsh in your siggy. You are truly from DC! I was born in Landover.

LOL its actually a quote from The Simpsons...but back to you being born in Landover...uhhh...that's the hood. I know because I just moved from Forestville...I'm glad you no longer live there.

• imagestylez6:

LOL its actually a quote from The Simpsons...but back to you being born in Landover...uhhh...that's the hood. I know because I just moved from Forestville...I'm glad you no longer live there.

We moved when I was 10 for that reason. It was technically Hyattsville I guess. Off of 450 close to Capital Plaza. I have fond memories of going to the McDonald's in there on class trips. Now I hear it's a good place to get shot.

Some of my family still lives in Greenbelt/Laurel and that hasn't changed much.

• imagestylez6:
    imageSnoopyLuv:

imageMissNikki007:

I use this excuse often and it never works. My favorite line is, "B-b-but...I've been sitting on it all day!"
  • imageshannond354:

On a whim I put DS in his crib wide awake thinking it was time for a nap. He put himself to sleep in 10 minutes flat. Now I'm at a loss as to what to do with myself.

I didn't expect it to actually work!

Hooray for you! I'm always afraid to do stuff because they can wake up and any minute. It's not like you can start painting your nails or baking a cake or something.

• I ate the last brownie.  

• imageMissNikki007:
    imagestylez6:
    imageSnoopyLuv:

imageMissNikki007:

I use this excuse often and it never works. My favorite line is, "B-b-but...I've been sitting on it all day!"

Yeah that would be perfect except he takes that as "it's been marinating in its own juices...so it's ripe for the picking"

• imagestylez6:
    Yeah that would be perfect except he takes that as "it's been marinating in its own juices...so it's ripe for the picking"
    Oh gross. What's WRONG with these men?
  • imageBailey81:

I ate the last brownie.  

I ate the last cookie.

And the 4 that were there before it.

• imageMissNikki007:
    imagestylez6:
    I have learned that its not worth making up excuses because DH has a solution to everything and his final rebuttal to every attempt from me to get out of it is "You don't have to do anything. Just lay there" I'm honest with him now and stick to "I just don't want to"
  • imagekehgirl:
    imageMissNikki007:
    imagestylez6:
    I have learned that its not worth making up excuses because DH has a solution to everything and his final rebuttal to every attempt from me to get out of it is "You don't have to do anything. Just lay there" I'm honest with him now and stick to "I just don't want to"

I usually do this. But during pregnancy I discovered that if I just say, "Hmm, I'm a little gassy," while we're hanging out, then it's an immediate and long-lasting turn-off for him. I can say it right after dinner and it lasts all night. I don't even have to burp or fart or anything.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagewrite2nicole:

imagekehgirl:
    imageMissNikki007:
    imagestylez6:

I usually do this. But during pregnancy I discovered that if I just say, "Hmm, I'm a little gassy," while we're hanging out, then it's an immediate and long-lasting turn-off for him. I can say it right after dinner and it lasts all night. I don't even have to burp or fart or anything.

Haha, AWESOME.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"