Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

What's your toddler's favorite book?

Jack fell in love with a book called "Where's My Mummy?" and I'm going to order it for him from Amazon. I need other ideas - what are your kids' favorite books right now???

Re: What's your toddler's favorite book?

• Options
    Right now he loves "The Monster who ate Darkness", "Knuffle Bunny" and this Pixar book that my MIL got him(it has about 6 short stories all Pixar movies).
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

"Duck! Rabbit!"

"Emily's Balloon"

"Little Pea"

"The Monster at the End of the Book"

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The Monster at the end of this Book

If you give a cat a cupcake

Don't let the pigeon drive the bus

Sheep in a Jeep

Curious George... any of them. lol

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to be over, it's about learning how to dance in the rain." -Unknown

Married 3-1-08  |  Nathan 11-24-08  |  Kaelyn 11-30-10  |  Alicia  8-17-13

• Options

Mommy Calls Me Monkey Pants

The Going To Bed Book

Lily's Twinkly Bedtime

• Options

"Lullaby Moon" - I love this book so much too!

And a book called "Rainy," about a kitten, that was written in the last 50's. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Time for Bed by Mem Fox

Papa Please Get the Moon for Me by Eric Carle

Knuffle Bunny (all 3 of them) by Mo Willems

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Penny is obsessed with Fancy Nancy books right now. I think we've read almost all that the library has by now. She also likes Dr. Seuss books, Curious George books, and much to my dismay adores picking out books in other languages for us to read. I wouldn't mind this if I spoke the language, but I hate butchering the pronunciation!
    Peru!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Right now she's obsessed with the "Charlie and Lola" series that I stumbled upon at the library. I had never heard of it, but apparently there's a tv show, etc, related to it.

She also loves: Hop on Pop, Go Dog Go, Sandra Boynton books, and the Lakeshore Learning catalog..LOL.

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options

Leslie Patricelli and Mercer Mayer books

Goodnight Moon 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My Little Guy Loves "Where's My Mummy" too!  He also Likes Knuffle Bunny, anything Dr. Suess, Eric Carle, or Mo Willems, and lately I've had to read "Harold and the Purple Crayon" EVERY night before bed.  But, it is a REALLY cute book so I don't so much mind.  Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"