March 2011 Moms
Options

dumb question about BH/contractions

does BH feel like "butterflies" in your stomach? I feel a "lightening" feeling like how butterflies feel and pressure down low like in my bladder (it takes everything in me not to pee all over myself when I feel this). sorry for the dumb question... this is my first and not sure what I should be feeling.

Re: dumb question about BH/contractions

• Options
    This being my first time, I am not sure what is what. However, I think that is just the LO moving and hitting your bladder. When I have BH I don't feel any movement, just tight all over and a little hard to breathe, when the contraction eases up, I tend to feel what you are describing....so, maybe that is part of it!? A lot of help I was eh!?
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    To me, that sounds more like LO being low. Sometimes she pushes against my cervix and bladder and I'm thankful for my keggles! ;) but contractions can be different for everyone, so who knows. Your belly should get hard, at least a good portion of it, if it's a contraction.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagewjennirae:
    This being my first time, I am not sure what is what. However, I think that is just the LO moving and hitting your bladder. When I have BH I don't feel any movement, just tight all over and a little hard to breathe, when the contraction eases up, I tend to feel what you are describing....so, maybe that is part of it!? A lot of help I was eh!?

That's exactly what I would have said too!  

imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"