Florida Babies
Options

Looking for an OB/GYN in South Tampa

I am almost 9 weeks pregnant and just had my first Dr.'s visit.  I wasn't really comfortable with the practice that I went to.  Does anyone have any recommendations for an OB/GYN in South Tampa?

Thanks,

Carrie

Re: Looking for an OB/GYN in South Tampa

• Options

Here's where I went in Brandon.  But I know they have Tampa locations as well.

I loved them!

https://www.womenscarefl.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/site.locations/action/dtl/loc/5605.cfm

• Options
    I went to USF Women's Health and loved it.  They're on Davis Island, right across from TGH.  They have a large staff, so I rotated between 1 OB, 2 midwives, and an LPN (who I really, really liked).  That was my choice to rotate; you can stick with 1 if you'd like. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I go to the Woman's Group, which is affiliated w/ St. Joe's Women's Hospital.  So far, I am happy with them and choose to rotate between the doctors to get to know them all before I give birth.  However, I wish I went to USF Women's Health before the Woman's Group since TGH is closer to where I live.  Oh well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagethatgirl85:
    I went to USF Women's Health and loved it.  They're on Davis Island, right across from TGH.  They have a large staff, so I rotated between 1 OB, 2 midwives, and an LPN (who I really, really liked).  That was my choice to rotate; you can stick with 1 if you'd like. 

This - I'm pregnant now and am choosing to rotate versus stick with one but I have had no issues with them at all. I have been going to this group for about 5 years now pre-pregnancy also and have liked everyone I have had throughout pregnancy.

~ Life is good - count your blessings! ~
  • Options
    I am currently with Partner's in OB/GYN and they are part of Woman's Care Fl. They are located near the Buc stadium though since I didnt really hear of any closer to Macdill. I like them so far and go for an ultrasound on Monday :) I have been 2 times and have had 2 ultrasounds already!
  • Options
    I actually drive all the way to St Pete because the high risk group over there will do the delivery, but if I were to pick a group in south Tampa it would be https://www.thewomansgrouptampa.com/.  Dr. Evelyn Serrano would be my first choice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am going to agree with the other post and say The Women's Group. They are amazing. Dr. Butler is a good doctor out of that office. I go to the north tampa office most of the time but Dr. Butler delivered my daughter and she was really good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"