September 2011 Moms

NT Scan amazing technology!! PIP

Had a great appointment this morning and had a measurement of 1.7 for the fluid which is normal. I was AMAZED by the development in just a few short weeks since the first ultrasound, and the 4-D technology was amazing! Had to share!

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Blog - dabbleinchic.blogspot.com

Re: NT Scan amazing technology!! PIP

• THAT is amazing!  What a precious lil' one!
    "A grand adventure is about to begin." ~ Winnie the Pooh BabyFruit Ticker
  • wow, that 3rd pic is so clear!
  • Loading the player...
  • So great.  We haven't had a 3d but we had our NT scan last Friday.  Like you I was amazed that it was actually a little person now - not the blob I saw at 6 weeks.

I can't wait until the next one between 18-20 weeks - another eternity of waiting.

• So, not only are we date twins, I also had my NT scan today. Ours went well too (1.1-1.3 measurement). The pics (yours and mine) are really cute! It's cool to actually see a baby, instead of what my husband likened to either a tree frog or arrow head at 8 weeks. Amazing how much they develop in such a short span!

Congrats on a healthy scan!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageHandJsFirst:

So, not only are we date twins, I also had my NT scan today. Ours went well too (1.1-1.3 measurement). The pics (yours and mine) are really cute! It's cool to actually see a baby, instead of what my husband likened to either a tree frog or arrow head at 8 weeks. Amazing how much they develop in such a short span!

Congrats on a healthy scan!

Yay for date twins!! they've talked about changing me by one day (and making it later which for right now feels like a long time in one day) but with the large birth size in my family (me @ 9lb6oz DH @10lb10oz) they're not going to move it....

The change is incredible in just a few weeks, and I'm already really excited for the next chance at a look between 18-20!! Glad your's went well too!!

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Blog - dabbleinchic.blogspot.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"