Tennessee Babies
Options

murfreesboro moms?

right now me and my fiance are living in the memphis area, and are planning to move into the murfressboro area within the next two months. any mommies to be in the same area?

would love to talk to people in the same situations im in, because when your pregnant, its nice to know you have someone to talk to Geeked

and by the way, congrats everyone!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: murfreesboro moms?

• Options

Congratulations on your baby and your move!

My DS is 4.5 months old now, but it's nice to see another mommy coming to the Boro! 

imageimage 
    TTC #2: My chart
  • Options
    I live about 25 min from murfreesboro and I'm due in August!  Congrats on your baby to be!  Murfreesboro is great.  Are you having your baby at MTMC?  Also if you are, have you found an OB yet? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I live in Lascassas, which is just down the street from Murfreesboro.  It's a great area.  I've only lived here about 6 mons but I really like it.

Let me know if you have any questions about the area and I'll try to help.

Congrats to you !!!  I'm due in June and can't wait to meet the little bundle. 

• Options
    I live in Rockvale (RIGHT outside of Murfreesboro), and am also looking for friends nearby that I can relate to... I think you'll like living here... except traffic is bad. But I've lived here since I was 7 and love it. Send me a message whenever!
  • Options
    BTW I'm 9 1/2 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child due on Nov. 4th. (My first is 2 1/2 yrs old).
  • Options
    awww congrats :) i understand traffic, i actually lived up in new jersey my whole life but then moved to MS for school where i met my fiance :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I just wanted to let you ladies know that if you have any pregnancy or postpartum mood disorder symptoms, there is a nonprofit called Moms For Hope.  We provide resources and social support to expecting and new moms (not just first time moms).  Our website is www.momsforhope.org and all our services are free. 

• Options
    I'm in the Walter Hill area which is considered part of Murfreesboro, but it's on the north east side. I have a 19 month old and we're TTC #2. :) Welcome to the area!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"