Boston Babies
Options

anyone deliver at Jordan Hosp??

My midwifery practice just informed me that they will now deliver at Jordan Hospital.  I gave birth to my daughter at South Shore and loved it.  I don't know anything about Jordan.  any thoughts?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: anyone deliver at Jordan Hosp??

• Options
    I haven't heard anything about Jordan's, but I do know that they do water births there, so I am looking into that. What midwifery practice do you go to? I have my first appt in 2 weeks at South Shore Midwifery, but I'm not sure about delivering at SSH b/c I'm really interested in water birth.
  • Options

I am a patient at South shore midwifery.  So, you'll be happy to know that they will now be delivering at Jordan.  The midwives are great.  I hope everything goes well for you!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

i have a friend who has delivered all of her kids there and loved the experience every time...aside from this one friend though i haven't heard much positive feedback on jordan...don't want to worry you and it's nothing major...just lots of little things here and there...

i live in plymouth less than 5 minutes away from jordan and opted to deliver at south shore.  in retrospect, glad i did because our son needed the nicu and theirs is supposed to  be one of the best... 

• Options
    thanks for the feedback.  I opted to deliver at SSH and since I'm due soon, they were able to accomodate that.  your comments were what I was worried about.  I had my daughter at SSH and loved it. I hope it goes well again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"