October 2011 Moms
Options

When with the nausea end?????

Can anyone shed light on when they remember their nausea subsiding. I am absolutely miserable everyday with feeling so sick, but i never actually get sick.. I am just looking for a bright side at the end of the tunnel :)
BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: When with the nausea end?????

• Options
    With my previous pregnancy I remember it lasting until the beginning of the 4th month. I'm REALLY hoping that it won't be the same this time around, and I hope it won't be the same for you either!!
  • Options
    Mine was really bad, started at 6 weeks.  It's sooooo much better now and I only sometimes get bouts of nausea because I eat all day long, whether I want to or not. It really does help.  Bread and crackers are worthless, it's the protein that makes m/s go away. 
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    am I the only one that gets scared when the nausea gets better? as long as I am a little nauseated, I know the baby is doing something.  Crazy of me, but reduces my anxiety.  However, eating every 2 hours seems to keep me okay.
  • Options

With DD I was sick up until 22 weeks. With #2 I was on Zofran until the end.

This one the nausea just started today. I am hoping it doesnt stick around long this time.

M & D - 12/29/2007
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby #2 - D&E - 10/1/10 @ 19w2d - thanatophoric dysplasia confirmed.
    Charlotte Lillian will be forever in our hearts.

Baby #3 - Little Bean - natural miscarriage - 1/17/11 @ 5w5d

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

imagerkto:
    am I the only one that gets scared when the nausea gets better? as long as I am a little nauseated, I know the baby is doing something.  Crazy of me, but reduces my anxiety.  However, eating every 2 hours seems to keep me okay.

I was nauseous in my last pregnancy in December all the time.  I had a m/c even with the nausea, so yea that means nothing to me. My friend and sister had m/c as well, and were very nauseous, even the day after the m/c.  The only symptoms I had a few days before the m/c were my bloat disappearing and breasts no longer full/sore, but the nausea remained. 

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I was nauseous from weeks 6-8.5.  It started to subside around then and hasn't really come back (much).  It still can get me occassionally and I gag when I brush my teeth...  But for the most part, the past week has been awesome.

• Options
    imageLauriJean_2009:

I was nauseous from weeks 6-8.5.  It started to subside around then and hasn't really come back (much).  It still can get me occassionally and I gag when I brush my teeth...  But for the most part, the past week has been awesome.

I am so hoping mine ends around week 8 or 9.. I feel so awful and came home from work early today to so I could just go back to bed. 

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options

Mine started minimizing to just off and on during week 8.  Week 9 was even less.  So far, so good w/no m/s during my one half day of week 10.  I saw my Dr. today and he said that's right on par for m/s to be about done this week.  I'm still really hungry all the time though.  Yuck!

I hope you feel better soon! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    MereBMereB member
    While pregnant with my son, at 14 weeks 0 days, I began to feel better.  Although I'm not puking all the time like I was with him, I'm still very nauseous and feel awful (even on Zofran).  I'm praying it gets better way before 14 weeks this time.
  • Options
    With both kids I was really sick til 16-17 week and started about 5-6 weeks.  It's harder knowing when it ends and thinking I have that much longer to deal with it.  It's rough.  It's also harder to feel children when nothing appeals and the smell of everything makes me sick.  I have to feed them but makes me sick in the process.  Hope it ends soon for you.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Expecting Baby #3! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"