Oregon Babies

GTGs in PDX/Vancouver

I work full-time and have a 9 month old daughter.  I've taken a few Thursdays off for Baby & Me get togethers through Legacy, but it is really inconvenient.  I'd love to meet up with other local moms & kids on an occasional Saturday or Sunday - like maybe once a month or so.  If there are any weekend get togethers I'd really be interested in joining.  I live north of Camas, WA, but work downtown PDX, so anywhere in the areas of Portland, Gresham, Vancouver would be great.  While my daughter receives lots of interaction with adults, she really enjoys the few times we've been able to make a Baby & Me class with other children near her age.  Thanks.

Re: GTGs in PDX/Vancouver

• That would be fun. I live in Vancouver and I'm a working mom with 2 kids and understand about weekend gtg's. I have meet some great moms through this board, and we have kids about the same age and I love, and look forward to, those playdates/gtg's.  I would love to meet some more moms with kids my sons age. Noah is 8.5mo old. A gtg with our little ones would be fun.  I live in Salmon Creek and can host or meet up anywhere.

Instead of asking who wants to host or where - I will make it easy.... I will host a GTG.  How about March 26th. 10am or 1pm.  My house???? Who's in?  Send me a PM and can get you my address. 

Dawn

___________________________________________________________________ Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Dawn-is that the date for Finn's birthday? If not, I'll be at your house! I think 1pm is better, just cause it's a long drive and I don't want to wake up super early ; )
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageThe_Jen626:
    Dawn-is that the date for Finn's birthday? If not, I'll be at your house! I think 1pm is better, just cause it's a long drive and I don't want to wake up super early ; )

I thought Jumper said that Finn's will be the weekend after that.

I think 10am would work better for us.  Brianna has been going down for her 1 nap about 1pm.  Jen - if that's too early come over about 11.  We would love to see you. 

___________________________________________________________________ Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Wow!  What a gracious invite!  I'd love to meet on March 26th.  Would 10:30 be okay?  This is a silly question, but how do we communicate off of the board?  I'll try to figure out a way to send a personal message to you to provide my email and phone.  Thanks, again, and I look forward to meeting.

lisa

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"