New Mexico Babies
Options

Generic Bio of NM Mamas

Since I am new, I was wondering if maybe you all wanted to write down a quick little bio about yourselves so we can all have it in one spot about eachother.

Name:  Sonya

Town/Area: Albuquerque, NE Heights

How far along are you: 16 weeks

Due Date: 4/1/2010

Other kids: none

Anything else: Been through a couple miscarriages and hoping 3rd times a charm!! Can't wait to find out what we are having in about another month! Big Smile

Re: Generic Bio of NM Mamas

• Options

Sure.  Welcome and congrats!

Name:  Marta

Kids: Luke - 2 years

Charlotte - 2 months

• Options

Name:  Claire

Town/Area: Los Alamos / White Rock

My DS is almost 10 months old, born on 12/20/09 (due 12/13).  I am loving motherhood, it is so much fun watching him grow and learn.  We are probably going to have 2 more kids.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Name:  Cassondra

Town/Area: Farmington

How far along are you: 8w5d

Due Date: 5/21/11

Anything else: I am a labor and delivery nurse, I love my job. DH and I are high school sweethearts, coming up on 9 years together. We are thrilled to be expecting our first baby!

Started Dating 12/7/01
    Married 6/6/09
    DS 5/11/11
    DD 9/13/13

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Name:  Sandra

Town/Area:  Albuquerque, Los Ranchos

How far along are you:  15 weeks

Due Date:  04/07/2011

Other kids:  Leo and Irma, my puppies, both are 16 months

Anything else:  I was a high school math teacher until this pregnancy.  I have been so sick that I am now a domestic engineer :)  I think I like doing this much better than teaching!

• Options
    Name:  Veronica
    Town/Area: Las Cruces ( I know, you guys up north forget about us down here!)
    How far along are you: 14 weeksDue Date: 4/17/2011 
    Other kids: My 4 yr old Husky, Ella.
    Anything else: I've been with my hubby for about 5 yrs now, been married for about 1.5 yrs.  I just graduated from nursing school and passed NCLEX, so I'm officially an RN! Now I just have to find a job!  I'm currently working in a Biology lab at NMSU doing research on regeneration and cell plasticity (the ability for cells to change from one type to another).
    Missed Abortion (miscarriage) at 14 wks 4 d, baby measured at 12 weeks. Passed fetus at home and followed up with D&C on 10.24.10 BFP 6/25/11, Sophie born 3/7/12! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Name:  Haley

How far along are you: 14 weeks 5 days! I have to include the days too. LOL

Due Date: 4/15/2010

Other kids: 3 fur-babies Ally, Zoey, (dogs) and Rusty (cat). 

Anything Else: I've had 3 miscarriages. I just announced to my friends that were pregnant! Doctor said since were 14 weeks we can finally announce it to friends! I'm so happy. My Family and BFF's knew as soon as we did. I need a strong support system :)  
  • Options

Hi everyone 

Name: Kelli

Town: Las Cruces

How far along: 21 weeks 2 days

Due: 3/4/11

Anything else: I'm a junior at NMSU and have been with my boyfriend for 5 years. We are super excited for our little one!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Name: Cathy

Town: Alamogordo/Holloman AFB

How far along: 6 weeks, 1 day

Due: 6/19/2011

Other kids: Gabe, 4 years; Hayden, 20 months

Anything else:  This LO was a big surprise since I had a copper IUD in place but s/he must be meant to be.  My husband and I have been married for almost 10 years and I graduated from NMSU in 2005.

• Options
    Sorry I'm so late to respond to this board.  I was out of town for a while in October and not on the computer much. Name:  Erin
    Town/Area: Los Alamos
    How far along are you: 17 weeksDue Date: 4/14/2010 
    Anything else: I'm a grad student at UNM main campus so I drive to Albuquerque twice a week.  We get to find out the sex of the baby in three days and I'm so excited.
  • Options

Name: Monica

Town: Holloman AFB

How far along are you: 27 weeks

Due Date: March 19

Other kids: step-son 7, step-daughter 11

Anything else: We just moved down here from Alaska which is where I grew up. My husband and I met playing softball up there. Luckily for me, we moved to a base that is close to my family. My sister and I both went to NMSU for undergrad. I taught Kindergarten for 9 years and am now working on opening my home daycare so I can stay home with Lillyanna and still make some cash at the same time.

• Options

Name: Jennifer

How far along are you: 7 weeks

Due Date: Sept 6th, 2011

Other Kids: My boyfriend has two children, Noah 9 and Parker 7.

I am a graduate from UNM and I currently work at Presbyterian Business Office. :) 

• Options
    Where in AK are you from? I grew up there! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"