Indiana Babies

And...baby consignment stores?

Sorry, for all the posting.  But i'd figured I'd liven this board up a bit.

Any luck with secondhand/consignment stores?  I'm in Hamilton Co and looking for suggestions, cheers and jeers.  I have some friends that love shopping at them...and other that think its more junk or overpriced for being used. 

Just wondering if anyone had any input.

Photobucket BabyFetus Ticker

Re: And...baby consignment stores?

• They're getting ready to have the Indy Kids consignment sale at the Hamilton County Fair grounds. I know a lot of the girls on here shop at that sale. I think it's mid-month.

• A lot of people go to once upon a child.  The indy kids consignment sale is next week at the Hamilton county fairgrounds and whale of a sale consignment sale is in Zionsville.  There's also one this week called the upscale kids sale or something like that in pendleton.

I love getting baby gear this way--so much cheaper and it's put together!  Craig's list is a good option too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Check out www.whale-sale.com. It's March 11 & 12 at a church in Zionsville. I haven't been (no kiddos yet), but have heard great things from friends.
  • I just tried to sell a few maternity clothes at the Once upon a child in Carmel and they said the manager has to approve all maternity clothes so it was kind of a waste of my time. The ladies are not the nicest there either, sorry if you work there, but really you work in a kids store can't you atleast smile at my cute baby waving at you.   I think you can make more having a garage sale or the consignment sales.  Same with shopping, better deals at GS and CS. 
  • Thanks for all the responses and tips!  :) 

Photobucket BabyFetus Ticker
  • I like once upon a child. The only thing I don't like about the store off of binford is that they don't have a newborn section. When I asked I was told 0-3 is newborn
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • I got some good deals at OUAC Sat.  They had 50% off anything with a sale sticker.  I got Josie a $2 bathing suit that was new with tags, 2 nice pairs of shorts for $1 each, and a St. Patrick's day outfit NWT for $6.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"