August 2011 Moms

stepping in for just one tiny minute

Hello August 2011 moms.  I have been lurking here off and on for quite awhile and know that many of you joined this group after me, so this message is really for those who were on the board early in December.  (I am glad to see that so many are doing so well, by the way!)

I was a member of the Aug2011 board, pregnant with our first child.  The pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage and I left a "goodbye for now but not forever" post.

Well........the "not forever" part has finally come to fruition.  DH and I are pregnant again, due in November!  We only found out last week, and we are both nervous and excited.  I thought you might enjoy hearing the happy update, but if you have any thoughts and prayers to spare, that would be great.  I have kept you all in my prayers, and will continue to do so. (((hugs)))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BFP 12/05/10 (EDD 8/8/11), empty gestational sac 12/31/10, natural miscarriage 01/05/11
BFP 03/03/11, EDD 11/09/11, We love you so much already, our sweet little munchkin!!!
BabyFruit Ticker
*Congrats to buddies MrsAtch, cflocco, MommyandKate, luckylady55, opallover, trishiepoo, stephsteph77, and Pachita! Praying for healthy babies for all of you!*
*Congrats to my buddy, Izabella22 (BFP 5/11/11)!!!Sending you Ts and Ps for a healthy, take-home baby!
*Congrats to my buddy, myaddiwaddi06(BFP 10/31/11)!!!Sending you Ts and Ps for a healthy, take-home baby!

Re: stepping in for just one tiny minute

• Congratulations on your BFP! Praying for a sticky baby for you too!
    BabyFruit Ticker   AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Yay!!!  That is wonderful news!  Thanks for sharing and you'll be in my thoughts and prayers for a healthy little miracle to arrive in November!

I am so in love with my precious little miracle!
  • Loading the player...
  • OH CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am sending lots of T&P your way! I know this is an exciting and nervous time for you but please keep us updated!
  • This is WONDERFUL news!  T&P are being sent your way!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Yay Hadley, congratulations! I'm so happy to hear you are pregnant again. I hope all goes well for you this time around and you have a very uneventful 9 months. Thoughts and prayers that this is your take home baby.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • That's wonderful news - congratulations! Hoping this is your sticky baby.

P.S. - love the bunny pics! My aunt always has pet bunnies and they're so cute! Smile

"For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever." ~storypeople.com   

My Blog - Taking You Home

• Yay! I'm so happy for you :-) I wish you the best of luck this time around.
  • Congratulations!  It is very hard to be pregnant again after a loss.  You want to get excited, but you feel like you can't.  Hang in there and rely on friends to help you through it.  Lots of thoughts and prayers for you and your baby!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats! T&P coming your way for a sticky baby!
    Married 7.5.08
    BFP 12/10/10 - DD1 8/16/11
    BFP 10/29/13 - c/p 11/2/13
    BFP 11/29/13 - DD2 7/18/14
    BFP 3/20/18 - DS1 due 12/2/18
  • imageHadleyS:

Hello August 2011 moms.  I have been lurking here off and on for quite awhile and know that many of you joined this group after me, so this message is really for those who were on the board early in December.  (I am glad to see that so many are doing so well, by the way!)

I was a member of the Aug2011 board, pregnant with our first child.  The pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage and I left a "goodbye for now but not forever" post.

Well........the "not forever" part has finally come to fruition.  DH and I are pregnant again, due in November!  We only found out last week, and we are both nervous and excited.  I thought you might enjoy hearing the happy update, but if you have any thoughts and prayers to spare, that would be great.  I have kept you all in my prayers, and will continue to do so. (((hugs)))

Congratulations!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats! I'm so glad you came back to share good news. Hoping for a sticky baby and a H&H 9 months for you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • So happy for you Hadley! I had a miscarriage prior to this pregnancy (originally due in June) and I remember how scary but exciting it was to get a new BFP!  Everything has been going great for me this time around and I hope it will for you too! H&H 9 mos!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hugs to ysou both and GL!  It's scary when you hit the same "date" but when you see the LO for the first time and the second it's all worth the scare.  T&P being sent to you!
  • Aw, I am so happy for you hadley. Happy and healthy rest of the pregnancy to you!!

• Congratulations, such wonderful news!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • ej708ej708 member
    That's so wonderful!  Thanks for updating and congrats on your BFP!  Lots of T&Ps coming your way for a H&H 9 months :)
    Our IVF miracles arrived on 7/20/11 at 37 weeks after 3 weeks of hospital bedrest! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers "Stubbornly persist, and you will find that the limits of your stubbornness go well beyond the stubbornness of your limits." ~Robert Brault
  • I am so happy for you!! That is great news! Thanks for keeping us updated and a happy and healthy nine months to you! 
  • Congrats!! Sending lots of thoughts & prayers that this is your take home baby. Wishing you a H&H 9 months!
  • Thats wonderful news! Congratulations!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • YAY! So happy for you! Congrats to you!!!!! Thoughts and prayers are coming your way!
  • Thanks for updating us and congrats!  I will keep you in my prayers!
    Michelle BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • :::waves hi::::

CONGRATS!!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Congrats!  That is wonderful news!  I remember your post and will keep you and your growing family in my T & P. 
  • Congrats on your BFP. T&P for a sticky baby.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (JBoF)
  • That is such great news!!! Lots of T&Ps coming your way for your sticky baby!! Congrats to you both!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • CBC08CBC08 member
    Fantastic, congratulations! You're in my thoughts and prayers!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic First step, conquer the crib. Then, the world! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • So happy for you! T&P's!
  • Congratulations!!  I love a happy ending!

Wishing you a very happy & healthy 9mos!!  Big Smile

Mr. & Mrs. ~ 09.08.07

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • zenmazenma member
    That is so wonderful! Congratulations, have a happy & healthy 9months!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Congrats!! Wishing you an easy, happy & healthy 9 months!
    Infertility, Life & Loss Blog
    imageimage
    Love & luck to my 3TC girls. Congrats to Omega-The boys are here!
    If there's one thing I've learned while waiting my turn,
    it's that in each life some rain falls but you also get some sun.
    After 2 years & 2 losses, our little man arrived 8-2011.
  • I am so very happy for you and your husband!  I'll be praying for you and your precious little one :)  Keep us updated!
  • That is Fabulous News!!!  Congratulations! Will be keeping you, your husband and you LO in my prayers.  Thank you for the wonderful update!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers/Users/udeozo/Desktop/MS30.jpg
  • A million congratulations and thoughts and prayers! I love that your EDD is 11/11/11. How fun is that!
  • I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!! T&Ps for a sticky baby
  • Congrats! that's awesome news!! so excited for you both!

• Yay that is super exciting....Keep us updated!!!! 

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Congratulatons!  So happy that "forever" didn't take too long :)  T&P's for a sticky baby!
  • Awwwww congrats! I hope this pregnancy is all smooth sailing :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That is such wonderful news!  You'll definitely be in my T&P's.  Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!
    Missed MC 9w2d D&C 12/21/09 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"