Texas Babies

Hello!!

Hi everyone!!

This is the 1st time I'm posting on my local board. It doesn't seem like there is a whole lot of traffic on here... Is anyone currently pregnant? I'm due in June and pregnant with twins so most of my time is spent on those boards.  It would be nice to get to know some of you if any of you are currently pregnant...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hello!!

• Welcome!  I'm not currently pregnant but I just had my daughter 3 months ago.
  • Hi, I'm due in March!! Congrats on your pregnancy! Big Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi!  Congrats on your twins, that's wonderful.  Yes, it is VERY slow on this board, lol.
  • Hi & Congrats! My twin girls were born in July. Have you checked out SAAMOM? It's the local moms club for moms of multiples. The web address is www.saamom.com. I've found it a great group and resource! Good luck!
  • Hi, I'm pregnant too I'm expecting a little girl named Abbygail in March and I have a 3 yr. old little girl named Nadia. I am a proud mom and I'm happy that you are too. I've never really posted anything on this website but I'm happy to see that they have a section on San Antonio, TX. I never had this with my older daughter and it's pretty hard to find people to talk to with being a stay at home mom. But anyway it's nice meeting you.
  • welcome! I had my 2nd daughter 3mo ago and have a 22...almost 23mo old :)
  • Hi, I am currently pregnant and I am new to the San Antonio area. This is my first baby and I am 15 weeks pregnant. I am new to this website and this is actually my first post :) Nice to mee you. Congrats on your twins!
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image BabyName Ticker
  • Thanks everyone for the welcome and well wishes!! I will also definitely check out the local MoM website!! Thanks for the info. Good luck and I hope everyones pregnancies are going as planned!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hey! I just noticed we have the same due date. Im pregnant with my first, just one and a girl. haha I rarely ever even check this board but I wanted to say Hi Smile

Mom to Madison- 5 and Lillian 2....and now surprise baby #3!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"