Postpartum Depression

I don't know why I try...

Talking to my mom about what I'm going through it like talking to a wall. She doesn't even seem like she pretends to understand what is going on with me. All She tells me is that I can't lose my job, blah, blah, blah. That is not what I need to hear. At all. 

I just wanted someone to talk to. I wanted someone to listen to me without judging. I've talked to my husband and he is great. But, I thought talking to my mom, my mom, would help me out a little. It didn't. It made things worse.

All she tells me is that I've always been one to have sad thoughts and read sad books. How the he!! does that help now? Where is the comfort in that? There is none. I tried telling her that being home more at night would be good. But, all she says is that  if I quit my job then I shouldn't go to school because I "skip around too much". Um what? I've had two real full-time jobs. But, yes I jump and jump and jump. Whatever. I'm done trying to make her understand and I'm done feeling bad when I say something that she doesn't like.

/vent

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I don't know why I try...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"