Military Families

Ft. Bragg Bumpies?

My DH works off of Ft. Bragg, and I am new to all of this!! Any other ladies dealing with womack or civilian OBs in the area? We live far enough off post so I can get referred out of Womack, but I dont have an OB yet.

Pregnant Quote Graphics from dolliecrave.com
Pregnancy Quotes BabyFruit Ticker

No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you... After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.

Re: Ft. Bragg Bumpies?

• I go to Carolina Women's Health Center in Sanford. Not sure how far you are away from there.  I delivered at Central Carolina Hospital.  Overall I was very satisfied with the services!  Hope this helps.
  • that is close to me, but actually i talked to them today and they have no openings!! I was lucky to find an OB in pinehurst which will work for me, but im still dealing with the tricare standard/prime business. do you have standard? did you have to pay for pregnancy care at your ob?
    Pregnant Quote Graphics from dolliecrave.com
    Pregnancy Quotes BabyFruit Ticker

No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you... After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.

• Loading the player...
  • Yeah they are only one of maybe 2 OBGYNs in that area.  I have Tricare Prime so I didn't have any co-pays and everything was covered (ultrasounds, visits, hospital, etc).  Good luck!
  • Hey!  I am!  I am using Birth and Woman's Care by the CFV hospital.  I went there in Sept for my pap/annual and I really liked the office.  Will be going again soon for my BFP.

Birth and Women's Care PA

3601 Cape Center Dr, Fayetteville, NC 28304
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I went to Womack the first 10 weeks and then got referred to UNC in chapel hill, its a bit of a drive, but my Dr is amazing and unc is so nice.  Plus all the good baby stores are out that way anyhow. 
  • Hey there!  My husband and I are PCS'ing to Ft Bragg in June and I'm also due with our first in September Smile  How do you like the area? We're actually flying in this weekend to house hunt! We've heard good things about the Woodlake area... any other recommendations?   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"