Tennessee Babies

New to TN

I recently moved to Lascassas, TN. It's near Murfreesboro.  I am 4 months prego and am just hoping to meet/talk to some new people and make some friends as I go through this crazy thing called pregnancy.

Re: New to TN

• I also just moved to TN.  To Hendersonville which is about 45 min from Murfreesboro for my husband to take a job.  I am 15 weeks preggo so it seems we are going through the same changes right now
  • I'm a little late to reply to this post, but I'm in Chattanooga. My family and I have been here for a few years. I am 21 weeks into my 3rd pregnancy. I have two boys - ages 7 and 3. We are having a little girl this time (woohoo!!). If I can be of any help let me know.  Congrats ladies.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello! I'm in McMinnville, which is southeast of you I think.  How are you liking TN?  When are you due?
  • I am like way late replying to this post but I am in Pikeville which is about 45 min from Chatt and 45 min from McMinnville. My mother in law lives in McMinnville so we come that way a lot. I have a 10 month old son.
  • I'm even more way late than any one else lol!  I actually grew up in Murfreesboro, and now live about 30 minutes southeast of there.  If you need any help with M'boro or the Lascassas area, just let me know and I'll see if I can help :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • @

Zach&Kelly

I actually live in Lascassas, off of Lofton Road.  I've only been in town since Oct, so I'm not really familiar with the area. 

I know I will be delivering at the new hospital, I think it's called MMC?  Have you heard anything about it?  Good/Bad?

I am working a full time job now, but it is really wearing me out.  I'm only half way through my pregnancy, but I've felt pretty crappy the whole time.  I'd like to find a good part time job, but being prego, I know my chances are pretty slim.  Any ideas?

• @

Bexter85

I like TN so far.  I am from Huntsville, AL, so Lascassas, TN is a bit smaller town than I am used to :) but we live in a great neighborhood which helps alot.

I am due June 27th.  I've been having a pretty tough time handling being prego and working full time, so I am hoping a deliver early.  Feeling crappy all the time, the mood swings, the changes to my body, it's just alot to deal with when you've never experienced it before.  I am so grateful to be pregnant and just feel guilty having all those feelings.

• Hey ya?ll, I also just moved to Tennessee with my fianc? who has lived here his whole life. Right now im living in the Memphis area but we are moving out to Murfreesboro in 2 months. I am 8 weeks pregnant, would love to talk/meet other mothers to be J im very friendly and love meeting new people. Congrats everyone!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagenjtnlove22:

Hey ya?ll, I also just moved to Tennessee with my fianc? who has lived here his whole life. Right now im living in the Memphis area but we are moving out to Murfreesboro in 2 months. I am 8 weeks pregnant, would love to talk/meet other mothers to be J im very friendly and love meeting new people. Congrats everyone!

I'm a couple of weeks behind you in my pregnancy. I moved to the Memphis area at the end of August. We're still working on adjusting but people have been really nice. Hope you're enjoying your stay in Memphis. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"