South Carolina Babies

In need of student Doula!!!!!!!!

I'm having a hospital birth and really want to go med free. Problem is I just lost both my jobs and we can't afford a doula. This is really important for me and I've been searching for one. I'm due July 24th and am birthing at Oconee Medical Center in Seneca, SC (Upstate). Is there anyone out there that can help me with this. Either know one or know somewhere I can turn to for finding one. TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: In need of student Doula!!!!!!!!

• Doula Du Jour is a new affordable oncall service in the upstate. We have meet the doula meeting on the second tuesday of every month at 6 oclock, this tuesday(8th) being our first meeting. We'll be discussing birthplan, your welcome to come and meet our doulas! Good luck!
  • Where is it at?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • sorry, we have them at Carolina Waterbirth. There on the second tuesday of every month at 6 oclock. i believe your already friends with us on facebook. also i wanted to ask where are you located, I'm in greenville? I am still getting certified and was working on my 3 certification births with doula du jour but maybe we can work something out. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"