Health & Exercise
Options

Weight Watchers ladies...

I did WW at work years ago and it worked great for me. I liked going to the meetings and being held accountable. Since I've moved I've only tried WW online and can never seem to stick with it since the only person that holds me accountable is myself and I don't trust myself. If there is a cupcake and no one is looking, I'll most likely eat it...I lie...I will eat it.

I'm finally deciding that I'd like to join a meeting in our town. Problem is the only meeting I can attend is Saturday mornings. Some weekends DH isn't home so I might have to take DD with me. Is that frowned upon?

Re: Weight Watchers ladies...

• Options

i took DD to meetings with me all the time, sometimes there were other kids sometimes not. no one cared at all. you can call and ask before the meeting but im sure it will be fine. good luck! i cant wait to rejoin ww after i have my second baby!

also i love this website for ww recipes skinnytaste.com

NestBaby Trying to Conceive Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not sure, I'm doing WW's online.  But, I wanted to give you props, and encouragement, for starting up again!  I know how easy it is to eat the cupcake!  Good luck!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I use Gina's skinnytaste.com at least 3 times a week for dinner!

Her recipes are delicous! Some of my favorites: eggplant parm, asian grilled chicken, and grilled peaches! She even includes WW points. Can you tell I'm a huge fan?

• Options
    Thanks Ladies!

• Options
    I had trouble sticking to the online program as well, so I just joined at my local center last Tuesday.  I don't think it's a big deal to take LO to the meeting as long as she's quiet and occupied with something.  Check your area for "Mom & Me" meetings.  I don't know if they exist everywhere, but my center has a few.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"