Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

NTR: Nausea without vomiting?

Since lastnight I've been nauseous. I had to leave dinner bc I wasn't sure it I was going to throw up or pass out. Then I came home and felt a little better. When I laid down to go to sleep, I had the chills, shaky and nauseous again. Today it's off and on. I have a doctor appointment for Monday but in the meantime wondering if anyone has had this and if there's anything I can do to feel better. I'm still breastfeeding so I cant take much of anything. Also, this morning I had a slight fever of 99. Thanks for the help.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NTR: Nausea without vomiting?

• I had this last weekend, felt nauseous for 2 days, on day 3 I vomited for 6 hours.  Stomach flu.....  Hope this isnt the case for you!  I wouldn't wish it on anyone.  But a stomach flu is going around.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I don't tend to vomit when I'm sick unless I have a really bad stomach bug. I have had something similar to this a few times... it usually lasts a day or so and then goes away. Sometimes I think it's just my body's way of telling me I need some serious rest. I usually feel much better if I take some time out, drink some juice and just spend a day resting on the couch/in bed.

Hope you're feeling better soon!

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks. I really hope to feel better soon. At this point the stomach bug would be a relief. Throwing up would make me feel better. I was able to eat some bland, dry stuff but I'm definitely not hungry at all. A tiny bit of headache/head tension that comes and goes as well.
  • Yes, I've experienced this... but I was like, 6-7 weeks pregnant at the time. I didn't know it yet, and the vomiting didn't start until a week or two later.
    Jack Anderson 2.28.10 Our amazing little man. image
  • ablouablou member
    These were the symptoms that made me POAS & find out I was pregnant with Bean.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'd also be relieved if it was that I was pregnant but I know it's not that! Haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"