New York Babies

Westchester moms-to-be

Any Westchester moms-to-be interested in getting together to talk about our experiences and make new connections?

Re: Westchester moms-to-be

• Hi RubineLime,

Well, this is our second (my first). We have a 6 year-old. I'd like to meet other moms in the area. We're in Tarrytown.

• We are in Tarrytown too! This is our first... but we'd love to connect with other local parents!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We're also in Tarrytown! Expecting our first as well. Would love to meet other moms! Let's go to Coffee Labs! :)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Erika - Just read your bio - we're having a boy too! When are we hanging out?!?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Tarrytown moms to be, let's get together! That's a great spot.

• Tarrytown moms to be, let's get together! That's a great spot. I work part-time, so either evenings or the weekends work for me. What about you ladies?

• Hooray! I'm so psyched to meet you all! Evenings and weekends work great for me too! I'll be out of town visiting my mother-in-law this Saturday, but should be home late afternoon on Sunday, so could do Sunday evening or any time on Monday (I'm off from work for Presidents day). Next week I think the only evenings I can't do are Tuesday and Wednesday.
  • Hooray! I love the name Gabriel. Soooo sweet! We're naming our boy Logan Daniel. :)

Let's try for this weekend? Sunday or Monday work great for me (no work Monday because of the holiday. woo hoo!)

• We are having a boy, too! Let's try for this Monday? I'm off work, too.

I'll send you girls a private message so we can get each other's emails and work details.

Can't wait!

• Hi.... 

I know this is a bit late, but did your meet-up ever happen?  Any chance you are doing it again?

I just moved to Peekskill in January to join my partner, and I don't know a soul here.  I've been looking for some kind of meet up or mommy and me group, and I would love to commiserate about the fun of being eight-months pregnant.  

I'm not working, so most any day is good.  It's easy for me to get to Tarrytown.

• Hey there,

We never did get together - there was a big snowstorm that day and I was the only one who showed up! Anyway, would love to meet you. Will definitely keep you posted on future meetups. :)

Erika

• Hi everyone,

Another late post....but I live in Tarrytown as well.  I'm a first time mom, and we're having a boy!  I'm currently still working and hope to start my leave in about 3 weeks.  Please keep me posted on any future meetings.  Thanks!

Sarah

• Hi Sarah! Looks like we're going to meet up at 9am on Saturday at Coffee Labs in Tarrytown. Anyone who wants to join is welcome! Hope to see you there! :)
  • Rats.  I would love to join everyone, but I have a houseguest arriving in an hour and no small amount of cleaning to do.

If you all get together again, could you post here, please?  I would still love to meet up.  

-Sarah (the other pregnant Sarah on this board)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"