Boston Babies

Reccommendation..Pediatrician in the south shore

Does anyone have a Pedi that they like? I live in the south shore and looking for someone who is nice and talkative.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated?

Re: Reccommendation..Pediatrician in the south shore

• We go to Dr. Matthew Hjort with South Shore Medical Center.  We absolutely LOVE him.  They have an office in Norwell.  A few of my clients (I work at a spa) are nurses at SSH and when I asked them about him, they all raved about him too.  He's really laid back and super nice, I am a new mom so I have tons and tons of questions and he's very patient :-)
  • We see Dr. Angus at Crown Colony Pediatrics in Quincy and we absolutely love her!
    Accidental Smiles
    updated 10.03.12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks!!

My husband and I go to South Shore medical and was wondering if they were any good for pedi care... glad to hear they are.  I love the email/online system, i hope they have the same for the pedi doctors as well. 

• we love Dr. Healey at Child and Adolescent Health (the official name is something like that :) ) in Cohasset.  The MDs and RNs and office staff are great.  really has the feel of a small practice.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • My son goes to Dr. Susan Martin at SSMC.  We are really happy with her so far.  She's really nice and easy to talk to.  She makes you feel really comfortable.  Also I've had to call with a couple of questions so far and the nurses are very helpful.  Good luck and from seeing some of the other pedi's from SSMC while we were still in the hospital they all seem very nice.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I put in another plug for SSMC. We see Dr. Polcari. She's young, friendly and helpful.
    image Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imageMBMcC421:
    We see Dr. Angus at Crown Colony Pediatrics in Quincy and we absolutely love her!

this. we love dr Angus

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"