Bachelorette Party in Portland Area — The Bump
Maine Babies

Bachelorette Party in Portland Area

We are looking for ideas for a bachelorette party. The bride loves attention and the bm's don't have a ton of money to spend. I will be coming from Boston so I have no idea but I told the MOH I would look into it for her.

What did you do that was fun? Any restaurant recs? Are there any pole dancing classes around the area? A party bus? Thanks so much!

IVF #3 = ID Twin Boys TTC #3, June 2011 FET #1 m/c 9 Weeks, October FET #2 BFN, December FET #3 BFN, March FET #4 c/p, June FET #5 BFN, July FET #6 embie didn't survive the thaw IVF#4 September 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Identical twin boys born at 30 weeks 2 days due to HELLP

Re: Bachelorette Party in Portland Area

• The Old Port is always a great way to Bar Hop and keep things interesting. There are many great restaurants and pubs and bars in the area to suit all tastes and budgets.

If you are looking for something more intimate, my sister hosts sex toy parties... lol I can get you her contact info if you are interested.

Also there is a lady in Gorham, Maine (15 mins to Portland) who will come to your house to teach pole dancing. Her e-mail address is all I know [email protected]

Hope that helps!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards