Multiples

Do you feel crampy...

All if the time once you hit a certain week? I am just over 22 weeks and feel baby A is really pissed off! I have my feet up but really Crampy! Trying tons of water... But not Getting in a gallon a day! Should I be calling the doctor? Is this normal? How long will it last? Any advice would be great!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Do you feel crampy...

• It was about a year ago that I was at that point.  I remember starting to feel like I was actually really pregnant, but never crampy.  I would say better safe than sorry. If you feel at all off, call the dr.  It can't hurt to ask.
    Photobucket
  • I remember feeling a little crampy around that time and feeling a little nervous about it too.  My ob said that it was my uterus stretching and growing.  I can't remember how often it happened but it lasted for about a day.  HTH :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I still have yet to feel cramps..there's a big difference though between abdominal pains and cramps. I've been having random pains for weeks off/on randomly every few days sometimes, sometimes not at all for the week. My dr said they are likely stretching and the lovely RLP's that come along with it. Cramping though is more of a sign of early contrax and you should definately talk to your dr about it.
    Spontaneous ID Twin Girls - born 38w 2d Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm almost 20 wks and have been feeling crampy the last 3 wks.  It is normal.  But you really really need to push for that gallon of water!  Rest as much as possible.
    BFP 11/09...M/C 1/27/10...TTCAL 3/2010...IUI #1 9/2010 = BFN IUI #2 10/29/2010 = TWINS! EDD 7/25/2010 C-SECTION 7/7/11 at 37.5wks due to severe pre-eclampsia. Liliana born 6lb7oz and Anthony born 5lb4oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks ladies! It may just be stretching and painful but it seemed to go away last night after I put my feet up and baby a flipped around. Maybe it was the pressure... These are just completely new feelings and I don't know what to expect!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagerobynss:
    Thanks ladies! It may just be stretching and painful but it seemed to go away last night after I put my feet up and baby a flipped around. Maybe it was the pressure... These are just completely new feelings and I don't know what to expect!!!

I know what you mean,I feel the same way.With my dd I didnt feel this way at all,seems like with the twins I feel more lol.

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"