TTC after 35

heavy periods-anyone else have them?

why do i feel like the older I get the heavier my periods are and the moodier I get?

I am not sure if I am more moodier since I am getting my period and irritated that I have it since I am trying to conceive! UGHHHH 

TTC is getting frustrating too! 

I was a real BI to the husband this weekend and just so moody and irritated!

Re: heavy periods-anyone else have them?

• Mine aren't heavier, but I feel cramps more now that I am older. And my skin breaks out now too. Oh joy!
    Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey
  • Mine have actually become really light-- only a couple of days of super light flow. Not sure if that is a bad or good thing. On the other hand my PMS is really starting up strong just 5 days after ovulation, and that is not a good thing at all!

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

• Loading the player...
  • I've noticed mine are heavier but it still only goes about 3 days.  The first day is really heavy and the cramps are unbelievable.  By the middle of day 2 the cramps are easing and the flow is a lot less.  My DH kind of walks carefully around me on day one but is also extra loving.  He's loving all of the time but this day, he's just giving me even more. 

TTC has been hard on us too.  Nearing the end for us.  I'm getting older.

Julie Trying to Conceive Ticker PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers
  • I have always had painful, heavy periods. But I have noticed over the past few years they have gotten heavier but thankfully shorter. They used to last about a week long, now they last four days.

And I have noticed that I have one day of irrability that I never had before. Every little thing irritates for an entire day.

I have no idea if it means anything. The whole TTC is very frustrating and now the fertility drugs are making me more emotional. But I know in the end it will all be worth it:) I still have a lot of hope.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers daisypath PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Unexplained infertility HSG-clear, DH SA-Great 3 cycles Clomid TI with OB/GYN Switched to RE Jan2011 Feb2011 100mg Clomid + trigger + #1 IUI=BFN Mar. 12,2011 100mg Clomid + Estradiol + #2 IUI BFP 3/20/11, Beta #1 12dpiui 174, Beta #2 17dpiui 1660, Beta #3 21dpiui 6687 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"