March 2011 Moms
Options

BRU Completion Coupon...

I can't help but feel kind of cheated.  There are SO many restrictions on it.  I was hoping to use it towards diapers and wipes..and you can't.  Can't use it on formula or Tommee Tippee products.  Guess what's left on my registry?  The only thing I'll be able to get are some crib sheets and an umbrella stroller (maybe..I didn't look to see if those brands were restricted too).
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: BRU Completion Coupon...

• Options
    When does it come?  I'm still waiting ...
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I got mine yesterday.  And my shower was January 9th..although I'm not sure if that's how they determine when it's sent out.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    yea it stinks...but you can add more things to your registry that you may need beforehand to get the discount!  Thats what I did and it helped a lot...I also used a lot of my 20% off coupons I got from the rewards and had a 10 dollars off 50 dollars worth of clothes and 10 dollars off 2 value size diapers.  HTH!  You may be able to find those coupons online if you dont have them already!
    image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/
  • Options

imageBunintheOven311:
    yea it stinks...but you can add more things to your registry that you may need beforehand to get the discount!  Thats what I did and it helped a lot...I also used a lot of my 20% off coupons I got from the rewards and had a 10 dollars off 50 dollars worth of clothes and 10 dollars off 2 value size diapers.  HTH!  You may be able to find those coupons online if you dont have them already!

Thanks!  The coupon said something about only being valid on things prior to the event date...is that birth?  Or shower?  I am sure they explained this to me, but I don't remember.  ALSO!!  I don't have any coupons from the rewards.  I need to log into my account and see what's up. 

• Options
    I think the event date is the due date...at least thats what our event date is.  It may depend on if you put that or your shower date. It wouldn't hurt to try though!
    image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Your event date is your EDD.  I don't think there is even anywhere to enter your shower date.
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageTwinkz:
    Your event date is your EDD.  I don't think there is even anywhere to enter your shower date.

Excellent.  Thanks! 

• Options
    I never even got a completion coupon. It's ok though, b/c we really have everything we need. There are only 2 things left on our registry that we need, and my mom's coworkers are buying them for us and my mom is bringing them up when I go into labor. So it's all good. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i never got a completion coupon, but i asked for one at the store like two weeks ago and they gave it to me. they actually let me use a 20% off coupon plus the 10% completion, so 30% off of the breast pump - i was excited, lol.
  • Options

If  you sign up for Amazon Mom and sign up for their "subscribe and save" program, you can get diapers and wipes... CHEAP. There are also coupon codes for 20% & $10 off in the baby magazines. I have spent about $20 and bought 10 LARGE boxes of Pampers by stacking coupons. I spent $.19 (delivered) on a box of Size 3 Pampers Cruisers, 116ct.

https://www.babycheapskate.com/2011/02/03/amazon-diaper-coupon-codes-are-stacking/

Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Bio

• Options

Have you tried to use it yet? When we got our completion coupon, we went through our registry and picked up the remaining items and then some. We had maybe 6 items from our registry and about 25 items not on our registry... they gave us the 10% off of everything. Restricted items included.

I'm sure it all depends on which cashier you get, but we didn't have any problems.

I think I'm one of the few people on here who hasn't had a single issue with BRU.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"