March 2011 Moms

Baby Shows...

So i caught up on "One Born Every Minute" and episode 5 i cried my eyes out! How sweet of that lady to carry a baby for a couple who couldn't!

i decided however that 16 and pergnant needs a reality check. either the parents are over dramatic or the teens are. Ugh *rolls eyes*

Anyone else have any fun baby shows they like to watch??

"'Cause baby you're a firework Come on, show 'em what you're worth Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh" As you shoot across the sky-y-y. Baby, you're a firework Come on, let your colors burst Make 'em go "Oh, Oh, Oh" You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe" KP Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby Shows...

• I love OBEM!!  So mad that next week is a rerun.  I am disappointed that they haven't had a good representation of a med-free birth though.  But, it is realistic to how many people do birth these days.

I don't watch 16 & Pregnant.  However, I do like Teen Mom 2.  It is my guilty pleasure. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Watching One Born Every Minute right now! I laugh and cry everytime I watch it. I've been watching a Baby Story and Bringing Home Baby for years (I'm a weirdo) but OBEM is so much better! I love these types of shows.
  • Loading the player...
  • teen mom 2. sounds so much better than 16 & Pregnant. i've only watched one episode and im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo over it. i want to slap them all, everyone but the girl's friends who think she is being stupid LOL :p
    "'Cause baby you're a firework Come on, show 'em what you're worth Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh" As you shoot across the sky-y-y. Baby, you're a firework Come on, let your colors burst Make 'em go "Oh, Oh, Oh" You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe" KP Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I can't bring myself to watch them anymore. It is too close to reality now!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married 12/8/07 | Sleeve Gastrectomy 10/19/09
    BFP#1 DD born 3/9/11 | BFP#4 DD born 9/20/13
    BFP#2 6/21/12, M/C at 5w2d | BFP#3 11/27/12, M/C at 6w6d
  • I've been watching OBEM...I love it! I cringe during the delivery (it just scares me) but cry like a baby every time the parents hold their little newborns. That moment makes all the pain seem worth every second.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I am totally obsessed with all the baby shows. OBEM, Teen Mom 2, 16 & pregnant, Bringing home Baby, A Baby Story, and anything else I can find. Oh Toddlers in Tiaras too!! I just love them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"