March 2011 Moms

bloody discharge day!

I don't know if it's a MP but there's definitely some blood in my discharge this morning!! I know it doesn't necessarily mean anything but it gives me a little tiny bit of hope I won't have to be induced next week. I hope this is a good sign :)
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: bloody discharge day!

• Exciting!  I have been hoping for the same everytime I go to the bathroom! It's so funny the things we look forward to and get excited for!!  But I hope this means labor is on it's way for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have that too!  But, I'm not getting excited... I had an internal yesterday.  So I just think it is from that.  I really wish it were my real bloody show.  Good luck to you!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hope it means something is brewing for you!  I was going to ask if you had an internal recently.  With DS I had bloody show for about 48 hours before going into labor and having him at 40w6d.  GL!
    DS born via c/s 11/08 and med-free GD VBAC DD 3/11! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I did have an internal yesterday morning actually, I was thinking about that. But I've had a million internals and never had spotting of any kind. Plus it's pink, not brown.. I'm trying to be optimistic :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I hope this is the beginning of something for you!!!  I had orangish discharge for about a week, went to my regular 36 week appointment, asked for an internal - I've had some spotting throughout the pregnancy - and cervix is still closed... I was hoping it meant something other than my body is irritating!!  That day, after the appointment, I didn't have any irregular discharge, but when I got up in the middle of the night, I had some pretty red discharge... we'll see what the dr recommends if it continues tomorrow!!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"