March 2011 Moms
Options

I thought something was happening this morning

I woke up at 4am with really bad cramps. I even had trouble walking to the bathroom. It continued past 7 am, but once I got up, they went away. Anyone else getting cramps really down low? Are they productive (dilation/effacement)?
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I thought something was happening this morning

• Options
    Yeah the other night I got such bad cramps for like 4 minutes and I couldn't move! In my case, it wasn't productive anything. But I've heard the menstrual like cramping was supposed to be helpful with dilation.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yep I am having the same thing and I told my midwife and she said that is just my body getting ready :) So I take it as a plus. But yea sometimes they hurt so bad that it is hard to walk and I have to stop for a bit
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep! We're due on the same day and I told DH last night I just felt weird. I had cramps steadily from noon to about 9 a.m. this morning. If I wasn't pregnant, they were 'reach for the Advil' level and I can feel LO way down low, making it hard to walk. I've been waiting to see if they progress to anything more interesting, but nothing so far. I was 1 cm and soft on Monday. I figure it's just my body warming up.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have cramps every morning and sometimes a couple times throughtout the day. I have been 1cm 50% for a month now... Clearly its doing nothing for me Sad
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"