Illinois Babies

looking to do a nanny share around West Loop!

I have a 6mos DD and am trying all the avenues for do a nanny share. daycare is too expensive and so i thought a nanny share is the way to go, if you or someone you know may be interesred, contact me, or if you have any ideas please feel free to pass along as i need one soon!!

Re: looking to do a nanny share around West Loop!

• I'm also looking for a nanny share in the West Loop but our timing is off - I'm only 6mos preg. I won't need one till Mar'11. :( I'm just starting the child care search - have you checked npnparents.org? That's a great site so I've posted there. Also curious - have you checked daycare centers in our area? Wondering how much they run and what the waiting lists look like?!
  • I'm not due until March '11, so I'm probably not the person you're looking for. However, I have been freaking out about the expense of child care options in and around our area, so I would love to know what you find out about nanny options, costs and daycare providers. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Are you still looking for a family to nanny share with? I have one child- baby girl and live in the West Loop.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"