VBAC

My VBAC Birth Story - really, really long - LIP

It was so hard to condense - I don't want to forget a moment of it.  It was so empowering and truly, everything I could have wanted and more.  I'm not saying it wasn't hard and didn't have moments where the idea of having scheduled a c/s didn't seem like the 'easy' way out, but it was worth every last contraction.  The pushing... well, that could have gone quicker. ;)

Anyhow - here's the link to the very long story.   Good luck to everyone with their VBAC journeys!  :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My VBAC Birth Story - really, really long - LIP

• I've been waiting for this! Thanks so much for posting your beautiful story!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations, again!!  What a cute little baby boy you have there, and I am thrilled for you that you were able to have your vbac!! : )  thank you for sharing your birth story!
    Natalie 7.27.07/Lukas 5.29.09/Noah 3.4.11/Brooke 7.31.12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for sharing your story. Hopefully you will stick around to give pointers to the rest of us!
  • Super congrats to you! So glad to hear everything went well, we almost had our VBAC babies on the same day. He's a handsome little guy, I wish you all the best with the newest addition to your family!
  • Woohoo!  Congrats!
  • Great VBAC story!  I hope my L & D goes as smoothly.  And your newest LO is adorable...congrats!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Congratulations!  Your little man is adorable!

I had chills up my spine & tears in my eyes as I read your story.  You such an inspiration & stories like yours give me great hope for my turn in September!  Thank you for posting!

• Congratulations on your VBAC! What an inspiring story. He's adorable! My VBAC boy is named Connor too :-)
  • Amazing birth story! And your little guy is so sweet! Congratulations on your VBAC!
  • Congrats and thanks for sharing your story!  I love that you went into labor right before your scheduled induction--and that they were annoyed by the "change of plans."  LOL

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageLisa and Mickey:
    I've been waiting for this! Thanks so much for posting your beautiful story!

I've been waiting for this too! Congratulations!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congratulations to you!!!  I hope to have my vbac!  Your story is inspiring: )
  • Congrats! Your link takes me to a forum, not a post, and I don't see anything by you on the first page? but I can gather that it went well so, that's great to hear! :) I had my fingers crossed for you! Enjoy your little boy!
  • You've inspired me! Congrats.

Here's the link:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/49844579.aspx

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"