New Orleans Babies
Options

**LSU628**

Love the new signature pictures, chica!  Grace is absolutely adorable and you're looking fabulous, too! :)

Re: **LSU628**

• Options
    Awww.....thanks! Big Smile Those pics are actually from Nov, so I need to put up more recent ones of G. How things going for you guys? Are you enjoying staying at home? Did you ever find a new maid? I gave up after awhile.
    imageimage
  • Options
    not trying to but in, but I was wondering if either of you found a new maid too! She told me you guys had switched awhile ago. Now I need someone new too, she just didn't show up this week!
    -Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yeah......she started flaking out, not doing as good of a job, and then all of her #s got disconnected and she started contacting me through Facebook. It just didn't sit well with me. However, it was nothing compared to Emily's experience. You should PM her to get the craziness!!

I tried A+ and wasn't that impressed. Not bad, just not anything to get excited about. Even though they were more expensive, I may go back to Gail Stillwell. They did the most thorough job.

imageimage
  • Options

i think her facebook page is gone now too. 

we had someone come out and give a quote yesterday. They do more stuff but are more expensive and use your products. which is fine but they were telling me what mops and stuff I needed, apparently mine aren't good enough.

Emily PM me!

-Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

Aprilprincess- YGPM! :)

I haven't been able to access my profile to change anything so poor Alivia still has a baby ticker!  Things are going extremely well--we're actually expecting baby #2 in July!  (talk about busy, huh?)  It took me a little while to get adjusted to being a SAHM but I really am enjoying it now.  I completely stopped looking for a maid.  That experience just completely turned me off.  That coupled with us now being a one income house, I've taken on the cleaning responsibilities myself.  Well, sometimes.  Between chasing a 14 month old and being pregnant, sometimes I just have to let things go!   I used A+ before too and she seemed to use a lot of chemicals.  My husband saw her clean dirt off of our table by licking her finger and then wiping the spot.  Needless to say, that was the only time we used her.  

How are things with you guys?! :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"