Stay at Home Moms

Curiosity killed the cat - clicky poll

I've always wondered...
[Poll]
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Curiosity killed the cat - clicky poll

• For me, the main reason I post here more than other places is bc I feel like I have more in common with the ladies here and b/c it seems to not have that much stupid drama. I used to go along with the months boards after Owen was born but I couldnt take the ridiculous amount of high school like behavior over there.

someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagenaturelle25:

For me, the main reason I post here more than other places is bc I feel like I have more in common with the ladies here and b/c it seems to not have that much stupid drama. I used to go along with the months boards after Owen was born but I couldnt take the ridiculous amount of high school like behavior over there.

Word.  Those age boards are ridiculous.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ditto what everyone else said.  This is my main board.
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • I agree with above PP. People can be super-snarky on other Boards!

I also feel like there are different issues that SAHMs face- it's a change in lifestyle from being a Working Mom {which I've been both with DS but will be full-time SAHM for the next couple of years at least with DS & DD}. I lurk here more than post, but I've had read great advice and recommendations from this Board!

• I have taken a hell of a lot more from this board than I have given.

I still have a hard time accepting that a random online message board has meant this much to me.

• I completely agree SM!  It is rather strange how much of a community we have all built here.  Strange in a great way.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • New here. With short amounts of time and I work part time and am looking for work but still feel like I get more from SAHM in our situation at home now. Never thought I would stay home as long as I have though I worked a seasonal job and military Reserves so I am gone sometimes for the better part of a week or two. Then home a good deal.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"