Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

s/o GBCBs

who do you wish would come back?  I think it would be fun if Mirage started posting again. 

If you are reading this, Mirage, please open a new account!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: s/o GBCBs

• Options
    That would make for some good amusement.
  • Options
    I can't recall too many GBCB's from us girls that have younger babies.  I do hope that KaylaKaylaKayla would come back and post now but she really didn't come out and GBCB.
    Married 2007
    DS - 5/2010
    DD - 6-2013
    TTC #3 - Cycle #9

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    omg people.  can you put down the birthday brochures for one second and answer a serious question? 
  • Options
    imageyankeebaby2:
    omg people.  can you put down the birthday brochures for one second and answer a serious question? 
    this made me LOL! Big Smile
  • Options

I'll answer, but only because you yelled at me...

I can't say that I know enough of the names to recall someone who left and I wish would come back. I can say there are a few, don't know if they GBCB or just moved up, but I'm not missing them AT ALL. 

• Options
    imageguppysown@yahoo.com:

I can't say that I know enough of the names to recall someone who left and I wish would come back. I can say there are a few, don't know if they GBCB or just moved up, but I'm not missing them AT ALL. 

Not in the spirit of my post but I'll take it.

Name names, guppy.  You know the rules

• Options

imageyankeebaby2:

No! I aspire to have one of those 4,000 dollar kid's birthdays and that requires a lot of bump questions Stick out tongue

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    The only one I can recall, I think her SN was jacksonsmommy, she was a hoot! 
  • Options
    imageyankeebaby2:
    imageguppysown@yahoo.com:

Not in the spirit of my post but I'll take it.

Name names, guppy.  You know the rules

If I name names, they'll attack me, then I'll have to GBCB....let's just say I never thought some of them were very "cool"

• Options

I could yell at the lady whole stole from Goodwill some more.  That would move my day along.

Wow that's an oldie! Wasn't that from our tri board days? 

J.W.S & M.T.L. 5-3-09 Our little man joined our family 4-5-10
  • Options
    imagelaura_belle:

I could yell at the lady whole stole from Goodwill some more.  That would move my day along.

I was surprised at her GBCB.  She could certainly dish it so I assumed she could take it. 

• Options

image1ChikaBonita:

I'm pretty sure she is still around. I she posts on the names board and the SAHM board ...

• Options
    Boomer. Not Spanky. Boomer.
  • Options
    imagelaura_belle:
    imagemrsj-dub:

Yes.  I can't remember her name.  I think it has a million random letters in it?

I can't remember her name either. But I remember the post!

• Options
    imagemrsj-dub:
    imagelaura_belle:
    imagemrsj-dub:

Yes.  I can't remember her name.  I think it has a million random letters in it?

I can't remember her name either. But I remember the post!

It was ABC something.  She posted a lot on GP before the tri boards.  I really liked her.

• Options
    imageemily0829:
    Boomer. Not Spanky. Boomer.
    Yes
  • Options
    lol!
    High risk momma: Diagnosed with a partially abrupted placenta at 32 weeks and sentenced to strict bed rest for the remainder. Pregnancy Ticker} {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 \strokec2 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Options

image1ChikaBonita:

Correction her SN is or was MamatoJackson.  I only wanted to make the correction because I don't want someone with the SN (or if there is someone with the SN) jacksonsmommy to think I was referring to them.

• Options

imageAshPal61:
    I kinda liked Sassy.  I don't know why she GBCB'd...maybe there was a commotion I missed or something.  If something gossip-worthy happened, I'd love to know the deets.

She ran ilovemymaddy off the board but I don't know if it was related to that or not. 

She then came back as an AE, STFUalready

• Options
    I actually liked Sassy.  We didn't usually agree on things but she was always good for keeping an interesting debate going and arguing the opinion that wasn't popular. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Hmmm...there was Grace### and Mrs.Holly - they disappeared around the same time and have been MIA.  I think that it was during my 3rd trimester?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageCiconrad:
    I actually liked Sassy.  We didn't usually agree on things but she was always good for keeping an interesting debate going and arguing the opinion that wasn't popular. 

I thought she was a good debater and very logical although we were opposites politically

• Options
    imagetomkat35728:
    Hmmm...there was Grace### and Mrs.Holly - they disappeared around the same time and have been MIA.  I think that it was during my 3rd trimester?
    I remember them! Grace-something called a baby ugly and someone said Grace had a fake tan, so she left. Mrs.HollyMetesh left because she thought things were out of control and didn't like the way TB was. I liked her, I wish she'd come back.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Mikaela is going to have a little brother! BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imagetomkat35728:

I remember that- I think she GBCB over some bumpie calling another bumpie's kid ugly.  THAT was some good reading. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options

imageKelsoXOXO:
    imagetomkat35728:
    I remember them! Grace-something called a baby ugly and someone said Grace had a fake tan, so she left. Mrs.HollyMetesh left because she thought things were out of control and didn't like the way TB was. I liked her, I wish she'd come back.

Damm, you beat me to it :)

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options
    Sassy.  I told her to come back as smittysoup lol.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    imageLaurelBee:

imageKelsoXOXO:
    imagetomkat35728:

Damm, you beat me to it :)

MrsHolly came back and was posting on the AP board until she made some comments about CIO that didn't sit too well with people. I haven't seen her since.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageWildcatPrincess:
    Sassy.  I told her to come back as smittysoup lol.

I agree. Sassy come back! As sassy or smitty, I don't care, just come back :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageyankeebaby2:

imageAshPal61:
    I kinda liked Sassy.  I don't know why she GBCB'd...maybe there was a commotion I missed or something.  If something gossip-worthy happened, I'd love to know the deets.

She ran ilovemymaddy off the board but I don't know if it was related to that or not. 

Who came back as STFUalready?  

edited for wording

edited again because Yankee quoted me already :) 

• Options
    imageearthyaky:
    imageyankeebaby2:

imageAshPal61:

sassy

• Options

imageKelsoXOXO:
    imagetomkat35728:

Grace came back for a little while when we were on 0-3, but I hadn't seen her on since then.  MrsHollyMetesh (or however you spell it) was back with another SN, but I hadn't seen her post under that one for a long time either.

They didn't GBCB, but AllyandPat and Vegandy used to post a lot and I never see them anymore.

• Options
    imageyankeebaby2:
    imageearthyaky:
    imageyankeebaby2:

imageAshPal61:

sassy

What makes you think Sassy was STFUalready?  

• Options
    You have to search for the link but it looks like Soko outed her through her profile
  • Options
    imagetessab2515:

imageKelsoXOXO:
    imagetomkat35728:

Grace came back for a little while when we were on 0-3, but I hadn't seen her on since then.  MrsHollyMetesh (or however you spell it) was back with another SN, but I hadn't seen her post under that one for a long time either.

They didn't GBCB, but AllyandPat and Vegandy used to post a lot and I never see them anymore.

Oh I remember them too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Mikaela is going to have a little brother! BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imageyankeebaby2:
    You have to search for the link but it looks like Soko outed her through her profile

Is this about STFU having Seattle in her profile? That's not enough for me to believe Sassy was STFU.

Nah, I don't buy it. I asked Sassy outright, and she said it's not her. Maybe I am naive, but I believe her. IMO, Sassy doesn't need an AE; she's brave enough to use her real SN. 

• Options
    imageearthyaky:

imageyankeebaby2:

Is this about STFU having Seattle in her profile? That's not enough for me to believe Sassy was STFU.

Nah, I don't buy it. I asked Sassy outright, and she said it's not her. Maybe I am naive, but I believe her. IMO, Sassy doesn't need an AE; she's brave enough to use her real SN. 

usually she is but I'm guessing after her mexican soap opera like GBCB, she didn't want to come back under her own name. 

• Options

MrsHollyMeetesh can come back, Grace can stay wherever she is.  

I always liked Vegandy too.  And MrsJenni.  They didn't GBCB, but they just don't post much anymore.  

• Options

LOL

Nope it really wasn't me.  I was actually offline putting DS to bed, if I remember correctly.  I came into chatzy and found out about it after the fact.

I'm not like, afraid to come back to the bump or anything.  I lurk all the time, I just didn't want to post frequently, and so I don't.

• Options
    imageSassy_Panties:

LOL

Nope it really wasn't me.  I was actually offline putting DS to bed, if I remember correctly.  I came into chatzy and found out about it after the fact.

I'm not like, afraid to come back to the bump or anything.  I lurk all the time, I just didn't want to post frequently, and so I don't.

SHE LIVES!!!!!!!

• Options
    Well crap. I was going to say sassy too, but now I look like a schmuck. Mamatojackson always brought a little bit of craziness to the board, which I love. MrsRebecca. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"