Detroit Babies

swimming classes

Hello.  I am looking for swimming classes for my 15mth old daughter in either Oakland or Macomb county.  Any recommendations?  Also, do you know about how much it runs?

TIA

Re: swimming classes

• i would check with community ed in your area I know that West Bloomfield has a lot of swim classes at the aquatic center. my sisters also took classes at the sports club of West Bloomfield and I took classes at Oakland County Parks & Rec as a child but I don't know ages and prices. I have not started looking for our LO yet. GL!
  • DS and I took a swim class in the fall at the Warren Community Center.  I believe the price is $40 for 8 classes, regardless of residency.  We had a good time and the instructor (Miss Jessica) was very nice.

Some of our friends have done lessons at the Troy Community Center and liked it as well, but it's a little more expensive.

• Loading the player...
  • I second Warren Community Center, I am currently take DD to a class and it's been fun! $40 for 8 classes is not bad! And the teachers are very nice. ( We also had Jessica!!)  I wasn't looking to spend a lot of money, just looking for a place for her to get used to the water and it was perfect.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Check with some of the schools in the area.  They usually have classes.  There's also the Goldfish School https://goldfishswimschool.com/swimming-lessons/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • usually your community parks & rec is a good place to start.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

• The Troy Community Center has some great classes.  I think it was $65 for a non-resident for 8 classes.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"