Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Did anyone go to the Family Expo today?

In Fair Park?  I had heard a lot of great things, but was not impressed!  The most impressing booth:  Thrive Freeze Dried Fruits!   It was delicious.

Tell me what you thought of the expo???

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Did anyone go to the Family Expo today?

• Options

I was so sad....I wanted to go and had to give my tix away, Dr put me on strict bedrest yesterday :(

Please share any good vendor website from the event.

• Options

I went and thought that it was good. I won a stroller so that made it great for me.   I think that there is a sweet spot of ages that it is good for - women who are pregnant or have kids 2 and under or parents of kids that are 6-10.   Many of the vendors had great samples and such for pregnancy and newborn babies but I can see how that isn't great for most 'families'.  The kids activities looked fun but the lines were pretty long.  

The babyfoodie booth was very interesting.  We have moved beyond the baby food stage, but it might interest some since it isn't too much more expensive than grocery store organic offerings and it is delivered to your house weekly.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I missed it, but I've been getting e-mails for another one at the end of March  - Dallas Kids Expo.  Is it pretty much the same?  I've been getting e-mail blasts about some Thomas the Train exhibit and a live petting zoo, but the website doesn't have too many details.

Oh and to any "old" nesties still around, thanks for the posts last year about Divine Consign - going to the one in Plano this weekend (got an early, 1st time mom pass) & I'm excited!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was there and really had a good time! I also won a stroller! My baby girl is 10 months old, so a lot of the giveaways were perfect for us. I agree with the earlier poster -  it is definitely for pregnant women and mom's of ages 2 and under. Sorry you didn't have that great of a time. : (
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"