Indiana Babies
Options

It sure is quiet around here

I knew that this board wouldn't have near as many posts as the trimester boards or month boards, but this place sure is quiet

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: It sure is quiet around here

• Options
    I've said this before, but now that this baby is here I'm definitely going to be getting my Bump on while I'm on maternity leave - it's a good way to pass time while breastfeeding, I just need to work on my one-handed typing!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    That's because us regulars got tired of loads of lurkers and not knowing who was reading our posts.  So we made a private board.  We still check in here, but not at all like before. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

So, what happens with us new posters? We just don't get to join in on the busy board, we get stuck with the slow board where you are lucky if you get any responses. How will you guys determine if us newbies are allowed on your private board?

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagejkchs2003:

So, what happens with us new posters? We just don't get to join in on the busy board, we get stuck with the slow board where you are lucky if you get any responses. How will you guys determine if us newbies are allowed on your private board?

I thought the same thing, but I realize the old IN bumbies don't know me. I can't blame them for being creeped out by the high view counts. Its nice to be able to post personal things and not wonder who is reading it.

I think once enough new newbies come on here it won't be as quiet. But if you look at the other local bump or nest boards this was the most active one for a long time.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagejkchs2003:

Well...good to know.  Back to the birth month boards.

Photobucket BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imagetjmtjm:
    imagejkchs2003:

I meant to quote the person that said all the old people left.   Not the girl I actually quoted, I totally agree with what she said.

• Options
    imagetjmtjm:
    imagetjmtjm:
    imagejkchs2003:

I meant to quote the person that said all the old people left.   Not the girl I actually quoted, I totally agree with what she said.

I understand if you want to head back to the month boards...but sticking around builds up the board again. :) We'd love for you to stay.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageJ9melissa:
    imagetjmtjm:
    imagetjmtjm:
    imagejkchs2003:

I understand if you want to head back to the month boards...but sticking around builds up the board again. :) We'd love for you to stay.

I will def keep popping by!  Hopefully it picks up a bit and the "old people" come back to play!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"