Pregnant after a Loss

Is kicking the only movement you feel?

I finally started feeling kicks last week (maybe my anterior placenta has moved up or maybe he is just getting stronger), but little kicks are the only movement I get. I actually get them pretty frequently considering everyone says they are really inconsistent this early. I feel them about 3 times a day, strongest at night. I don't feel him moving or rolling though. He was breech at the anatomy scan a couple of weeks ago, but I feel like he may have moved because I am feeling kicks on the sides. How much do they roll and flip around?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Is kicking the only movement you feel?

• I feel him moving sometimes and yesterday I started feeling hiccups (he's got them again right now), but usually it's just kicking.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #1 5/30/07 M/C 8/26/10 at around 6 weeks BFP #2 10/16/10
  • I've been feeling rolling and turns at times. Yesterday I got a kick and a swipe at the same time. Sometimes she gets into a sideways position and I can feel either her rump or her head, but only briefly. Glad you are finally feeling more!
  • Loading the player...
  • Honestly, I don't know what he is doing in there and what I am feeling.  I feel so clueless  :)  

I just sit back and try to enjoy it.

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

• I definitely could feel when she was flipping. There was some seriously strong movement and it got uncomfortable at times. Now, there's kicks, punches, elbows, hiccups and even moments of sticking her butt up in the air just enough for me to poke her. lol
    "Momma! She's doing it again!!" Photobucket
  • I have rolls too- it took me a while to learn the difference. A lot less rolls than kicks though.
    *Married 10.10.08*
    TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
    BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
    TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14
  • imageMCH77:

Honestly, I don't know what he is doing in there and what I am feeling.  I feel so clueless  :)  

Glad I am not the only clueless one. I keep wondering when I will actually be able to feel body parts on the outside. I often press around there at night while I am in bed but I don't want to press too hard. 

• I think I am just getting kicks and punches because I got what felt like a lick on both sides of my belly last week at the same time. I can't tell the difference with the other stuff yet.
  • imageMCH77:

Honestly, I don't know what he is doing in there and what I am feeling.  I feel so clueless  :)  

Hah, me too!! 

? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"