Indiana Babies

I'm baaaack...(long)

I haven't been on the board for several months, but for those of you who remember me I thought I would give a little update and tell the story of my BFP...

Right before Christmas, DH interviewed for a job out in Denver and was offered the position.  We thought about it over the weekend before Christmas and accepted. 

A few days later, he had a follow-up appointment at the urologist and we were disappointed by the news.  The count was still very low, even though morph was better.  The next week, I set up a late spring appointment at the Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine, which I read is one of the best in the country.  The job opportunity in Denver seemed so ideal, and when we realized how acclaimed CCRM is, I thought this must be why everything was falling into place - so we could ultimately do IUI/IVF at a great clinic and finally get our baby.

On MLK weekend, DH and I flew out to Denver to find a place to live.  We ended up signing a lease for a 6-month, one bedroom apartment on Monday night before flying home.  On Tuesday morning, at 13 DPO, I decided to test even though I swore to myself up and down that I was NOT going to test again since I KNEW what the answer was.  It was my last FRER, and I was so annoyed at myself while I waited for the results.

Two lines.  WHAT???

Medically speaking, I don't think we should have gotten pregnant without help.  It was possible, yes, but not likely.  But we did.  I am so thankful for this miracle and I still can't really believe it. 

DH has been out in Denver now for a month, and I'm back here holding down the fort, trying to sell the house and look for my own job in CO.  I would much rather be with DH, but I have a very good feeling that this is all going to work itself out in plenty of time for me to get out there and start seeing a new OB.

You get a cookie if you lasted this long!         

Re: I'm baaaack...(long)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"