Long Island Babies
Options

Women's Contemporary Care & Winthrop - advise?

Hi All,

Has anyone delivered at Winthrop or with docs from Women's Contemporary Care?  How was your experience.  I'm planning on an April delivery there & want to hear from others who've been through it... how did it all go?  Do you have any advise on anything?  C-sec or vaginal delivery?  Epidural or natural?  Which doc did you use, & did you like them?  Please share whatever you can.

Thanks for any suggestions :)

Re: Women's Contemporary Care & Winthrop - advise?

• Options

Is your dr. office in Bethpage. if so I think I go to the same one. Just not exactly sure of the name.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker www.buildmyweb.org - for all your web development needs
  • Options
    Nope, they're in Mineola, right across the street from Winthrop.  But, one of the docs might have an extra office in Bethpage...mine has one in Lynbrook.  Which doc do you use?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm not due till June, however I go to the Mineola office and see Dr. Frederic Moon. He is amazing an even includes my fiancee in all of the appointments. I highly recommend him.
    "Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God." -- Barretto
  • Options
    Great... thanks all!  Tag, I think I'll make my next appt w/ Dr. Moon.  How old (approx) is he?  Do you know his feelings about natural childbirth, episiotomies, epidurals, & c-secs?  Just curious. 
  • Options
    I also have a Dr across from Winthrop - Dr. Dolisi.  I think the world of him and Winthrop hospital!!  Everyone took impecable care of me and I definitely recommend.  Best of luck to you!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"