VBAC
Options

Who else is full term?

I know there are a couple of us floating around and a couple that are closer to 41w, right?  Just wanted to see how others are doing at this stage.  Right now I'm in a good place mentally and physically.  Had my 39w appointment and everything was normal and while I have appointments set up for next week there has been zero discussion/concerns about going past EDD.  Although I have GD this time around and my midwife did mention at one point that they don't want me going too far past 41w, but I don't want to focus on that unless I need to. 

DS born via c/s 11/08 and med-free GD VBAC DD 3/11! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Who else is full term?

• Options
    I am so ready to have her!!! My doc won't go past 40 and a half cuz she's measuring big so I had my membranes stripped today. Hope that helps, cuz they won't induce either!
  • Options
    Ooh, good luck and I hope that triggers something!  I haven't done an internal yet, but am thinking that I will next week and possibly strip my membranes at that point.  This LO is measuring 2 weeks ahead, but I looked at the report and it's all in the head (DH, DS and I have big heads so I was not surprised)!  :)
    DS born via c/s 11/08 and med-free GD VBAC DD 3/11! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am! LIke PP I am ready to see her! My midwife thought I would've had her by now with all the false/ early labor. It is depressing to think that I would already have a baby in my arms if I would've done the RCS, I know it will be worth it though in the end to have the birth I want.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'll be 40 weeks on Thursday.  I am so ready for labor to start, so I can meet this little one!
    Natalie 7.27.07/Lukas 5.29.09/Noah 3.4.11/Brooke 7.31.12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"