Baby Showers
Options

When to send invites?

I told my Mom I'd take care of sending invites, since she's not tech saavy and it'll be super easy for me to just print the address labels and send them off. My shower is April 10th. When would you send them? I have the invites in-hand already, I just need to finalize who I want to invite, and get them sent out...is 4 weeks enough time if I send them after next weekend (March 7th or 8th)? The RSVP date is March 31.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: When to send invites?

• Options
    I say at least 3 weeks but not more than 4 weeks out.  I've actually hosted a shower (after baby) 2 weeks out but it did include two week-ends.  The problem with sending them out too soon is that people tend to forget.
  • Options
    Send them next week. A month ahead is great, if I get an invite to something any later than that, I usually already have plans for the day, especially weekends.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageLauraOTR:
    I told my Mom I'd take care of sending invites, since she's not tech saavy and it'll be super easy for me to just print the address labels and send them off. My shower is April 10th. When would you send them? I have the invites in-hand already, I just need to finalize who I want to invite, and get them sent out...is 4 weeks enough time if I send them after next weekend (March 7th or 8th)? The RSVP date is March 31.

I love that we're due the same day and having our showers on the same day too!  My SIL asked me to get her my invite list ASAP, so I think they're planning to send them out in the next week. 

BabyFruit Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    i sent ones out for my friend 4 weeks in advance.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"