Phoenix Babies
Options

Considering doing in-home daycare

Hi moms and moms-to-be!!

Just wanted to post this, in case anyone in the area is looking for someone to watch their LO, if you work outside the home.

I am due with my LO in a few weeks, and currently have a full-time job outside the home, but I would really like to work as an in-home daycare provider. I have a lot of experience with children (my oldest child is 11 years old), and I've also worked as a nanny in the past, and I would be happy to provide any references, and agree to a background check as well. I have a large home with a separate playroom, a large backyard, and it's in a very family-friendly neighborhood.

I am CPR certified, and am planning on going through the licensing process to become registered with the state, as soon as my LO is born. I live in the Gilbert area, so this would be ideal for moms in the Gilbert, Mesa, Chandler, and Queen Creek area. I would be available towards the middle or the end of March, and my schedule is very flexible.

This post isn't as detailed as I would like, but I am happy to provide as much information for you as possible, if you would like to discuss this further. Feel free to PM me if you are interested.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Considering doing in-home daycare

• Options
    Good for you, Kgab!  I wish we lived closer to each other, I'd totally take you up on that!  Good luck, lady!
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Options

imagecampbell16g:
    Good for you, Kgab!  I wish we lived closer to each other, I'd totally take you up on that!  Good luck, lady!

I know, I hate that we live on opposite sides of the city!! Still....we should definitely make plans to get the kiddos together and have some 'mommy time' once we're past the initial crazy stage, haha! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"