Parenting after a Loss

Adding protein to diet?

How do you add protein to LO's diet?  DD is almost 15 months, and I feel we struggle with what kinds of meat/beans to add to her meals.  She does like grilled chicken, ground beef, and peanut butter.  What are some ideas for meals to use those and other proteins in?  TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Adding protein to diet?

• Although it's not always easy for us to feed DD1 what we eat (due to allergies), I almost always feed her whatever protein we are eating.  We eat porkchops a lot and she'll have those.  Or baked chicken.  I made lasagna last week with sausage and she ate some of that.  She also likes chili (mine has beef and red beans in it).  I think she's sensitive to eggs, but until last week she was eating them nearly every day.  She snacks on cheese and yogurt.
    Traveling the world with my girls - born 12 months and 18 days apart.
    <a href="http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/putalittlepolkainyourdot/?action=view
  • Last night for dinner we had a roasted turkey breast... Hayden went to town on it. I am thankfull there was so much left over because now he can munch on that for a few days. Also we tired kidney beans and he loved then as well as garbonzo beans. We were cleared by out pedi to start egg yolks and he loves scambled eggs for breakfast. Cheese also has good protien in it... Hope thats a few ideas that help.
  • Loading the player...
  • My DD loves avacado. I just cut it up into bit size pieces.
  • I do alot of cheese, because Lydia will not eat most meat. Grilled cheese, cottage cheese, cheese sticks, cheese quesadillas.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"